Chapter 35- Halloween

^-^Katniss's costume^-^

Katniss pov

"Katniss are you even listening to me?" Peeta says clicking his fingers on front of my face

"Huh?" I say proving peetas theory

"I asked if you wanted to be something together for the hallows-eve party tonight" Peeta says eating a hot chip.

"Yeah sure, like what?" I ask also eating a chip

"I don't know but I do a idea but you your don't like it then we won't do it" Peeta says

"Lets hear it then"

"Umm...Winnie the pooh and piglet" Peeta suggests

"I like it, but not piglet how about tiger instead. I always hated piglet" I say

Peeta laughs "okay ill be tiger you be pooh?"

"Sure thing babe"

Peeta smiles and put of habit flicks his perfect hair out of his perfect eyes

"Peeta?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you so so so much!" I say

"I love you more" Peeta says and kisses me. Te kiss makes my heart melt like the cheese on a bun.

----

"What time is it?" I ask Peeta while we're lying on my bed

"Um 5:30" Peeta answers after looking at his watch "we should be getting ready we have to go in an hour"

"Took the words right out of my mouth" I say standing up and stretching.

Peeta follows me into the bathroom were to stacks of clothing lie on te table.

Without hesitating I take off my soft blue sweater and swap it with a tank top, followed by a red crop top over it.

My gaze shifts to we're Peeta is standing only in his boxers shorts. I feel my cheeks starting to hear up, despite te fact that I've seen Peeta naked plenty of times before.

I quickly look away before peeta Cathie's me staring at his perfect toned abs. I pull on some yellow leggings and lace up my shiny yellow lace up boots.

I watch Peets as he buttons up the tigger onsie he borrowed from his older brother Mitchell.

I brush my hair into two little fan buns in the top of my head to look like bear ears. I take out all my makeup, even the stuff I hardly ever use.

"Don't tell me I have to wear makeup" Peeta whines.

I smirk "only lipstick for a nose baby"

Peeta looks very relieved "just get it over with then"

I smile and take out my light pink lipstick and COLOUR in the bottom of his nose.

I then scoop a bit of gel on my fingers and smooth his hair back so you can't see it when peeta puts on his hood.

I rumidge through my draws until I find what I'm looking for. I take the can of spray and start to spray it on Peeta's forehead

"what's that?" Peeta asks gusty ring to my spray

"It's what I use in cheer leading to stop the clothes from riding up my arse" I say "so that should keep the hood stuck for a while"

"Thanks babe" Peeta says giving me a kiss "Got any food?"

"There's a tub of ice cream I the freezer, bring it back here with spoons" I say and Peeta rushes out of the door.

I laugh to myself before realizing I am yet to do my make up. I do a smokey eye affect and use black liquid eyeliner to draw my self a bear nose on my nose.

I also do three little dots under my nose on each side. I hunt again through my cupboard until I find my yellow bandana. I role it up and toe it in a know on top of my head.

I exit the bathroom after shoving by old clothes in my dirty clothes basket. Peeta's laying on the bed eating the ice-cream

"Looking good sista" Peeta says with a wink

"Your ridiculous!"

----

"What a drink?" Peeta aka me as we first enter the party

"Yeah, I'll go find the group" I say and when Peeta heads on one direction I go the other.

I find the group sitting in a circle at the far end of the room

"Hey guys" I say and join them on the floor

"Hey, where's Peet?" Finnick says

"Gone to get drinks" I say and when I see Peeta coming towards us I wave.

He hands me a red plastic cup before taking a seat next to me.

"What's happening?" I ask
glancing around the group

"Truth or dare. Wanna Join?" Clove asks.

"No thanks" Peeta says "we're Gona go dance" Peeta stands and takes my hand

"Alright, I love the costumes by the way" Glimmer says

"Thanks I love yours too" I say although I haven't actually looked, so I take the time now.

Clove is cat women and Cato is batman, Glimmer is a very fashionable monkey, marvel is a vampire, Annie is a zombie and Finnick is... Finnick is unicorn.

"I swear you gay Finnick" I say before leading Peeta to where everyone is dancing.

We grind up against each other for a while, before doing ridiculous moves like the robot and the sprinkler.

----

I can hardly focus on just one thing anymore. The reason. I'm pissed. I have played 30 game and drunken 30 cups of alcohol.

I stumble with Peeta around the hallway trying to find the bathroom. Finally we find the bathroom and I automatically wrap my hands around peetas neck and we start kissing.

i kick the door shut with my foot and we slowly walk backwards. We end up making out for what seems like eternity before my legs stumble and I fall backwards into the bath, taking Peeta with me.

We laugh for a bit before Peeta says with his words fully slurred "your so pretty"

My brain is slowly shutting down and I mumble "Me too". My head falls on Peeta's shoulder and I fall asleep.

Hey guys, I know Halloween was like 5 or 6 days away but I live in Australia, and I only decided to do a chapter about it like three days ago and my pop is in hospital so I haven't really gotten anything done hoped you likes it any way. Remember to please comment and vote. :)

-Sarah
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXO