The Gift

Holy crap this was late.. anyways, skim past the warning if you don't mind the stuff in the disclaimers.

WARNING: A SHIT TON OF BOTTOM BURGDORF AND CHARACTER DERAILING!!! If you do not like Krebsdorf, Downfall Parodies, characters suddenly going out of their usual personality, or Burgdorf getting fucked, please stop reading after this section.

Thank you.

Also, if you are here just to cringe to death, don't. It's not worth wanting to go blind.

Enjoy.

It all starts very early, on a morning in Berlin inside the Bunker, someone had been intricately wrapping himself around using gift ribbons, only keeping his arms unbinded, and then jumping inside of a box. Everyone had been asleep except for him. Why did this happen? Well, it had been March 4th, a man named Hans Krebs' birthday. He loves another man named Wilhelm Burgdorf, and they have been in a relationship for quite some time. Burgdorf was the one who wrapped himself, then afterwards secured himself in a box. And then, he passed out after clutching onto a fish plushie with his arms.

After a while, people began to think it was a birthday party, but someone had been asleep in there. The words "Happy birthday to you." had rang throughout the room at some point, and something like being drunk had echoed somewhere in the room and constantly travelled across. Everyone was celebrating, for some reason. Krebs could never comprehend why, it was just his birthday, so why would one make a big deal about it? Nobody exactly knows why, except for a mysterious box. Some unknown time after the surge of people, someone threw the mysterious box inside of a cake and mysteriously managed to keep both the box and cake intact.

Suddenly, the birthday man, Krebs, had stopped and asked, "Wait a minute... Where is Burgdorf?"

The room which had once been filled with some sort of celebration or jubilation suddenly fell quiet. Nobody really knows why this surreal state happened, or how. Not a single soul spoke for a solid hour about it, and the only thing in the room was the piercing silence. Everyone disappeared one by one, after a while, out of feeling uncomfortable.

Suddenly, a blonde-ish brown-haired man awoke inside a box, and asked, "Huh? What did I miss?"

Krebs turned around, and asked, "Hey, Wilhelm.. is that you?"

Burgdorf had no idea what was happening, as Krebs frantically scrambled to find his lover. Burgdorf was unable to see much, and was mostly cramped inside of a box. He had no idea why he was like this, or why he felt as though he had been exposed. What did he overlook? Why did he overlook it? He had no idea why.

Suddenly, Krebs realized a huge part of a cake was never taken out. After a bit of thinking, he realized a box had been hiding in the cake. Krebs tried to lift the box, but it was so heavy! Not long after, he began getting very curious of its' contents.

Krebs thought to himself, "What could possibly have been inside of it? WHY IS THIS BOX EVEN HERE?! HOW DID THE DAMN BOX EVEN GET IN THE CAKE?!?!?!"

Burgdorf mumbled, "Hans?? Is that you???"

Krebs stopped and jumped a bit. He heard Burgdorf's confused and realizing voice, as they both wandered back into reality. Krebs calmly placed the box then tried to open it, his grip losing the anger and intensity inside of it. He had a very strong feeling Burgdorf had been hiding inside the box. It took him at least 20 minutes to pry the box open, and he did after a while.

When he opened it up, he saw a smiling Burgdorf holding onto a fish plush. Burgdorf got up out of the box and happily hugged Krebs. The younger smiled back, as they both embraced. It would at first seem a bit shaky, but they were both hugging in an apparently wholesome state.