The Start

There was this little girl named Castiel. At the time Castiel was about 6 yrs old making her just a child. While Castiel and her Father were walking home from the park, these two strange looking men jumped at them shooting her father in front of her. They walked up to Castiel slowly grabbing her wrist with a tight grip. The men dragged her to this old looking white van, pushing her into it roughly. While they were driving, she heard the strange guys talking about something called a "Lab".

1 hour later

Then in the middle of this random town, the white van came to a stop at a gate. After driving thru the massive gate, they approached these huge clean glass doors.

"Help me with the girl,"

That's when the doors of the van slammed open. They both grabbed her wrist tightly, pulling her out of the van.

"LET ME GO!" Castiel yelled while her beautiful dark blue eyes brimmed with tears.

They chuckled in a dark manner, while dragging her into this dark building by her wrist. By this time the stars were out shining beautifully. When they dragged Castiel into the building passed the glass doors, everything went black.

//Castiel's pov//

I woke up with this massive pain in my head. I touch the side of my head to feel this liquid, I looked down at my hand to see red...blood. I started to panic while looking around the room...this isn't my room. My eyes filled with tears when I remembered what happened to Papa. I look around the room to find this girl, that looked around my age.

"H-Hello," I stuttered with a little fear.

"Thank goodness i'm not alone anymore," the other girl responded with a little giggle.

"W-Who are you and why are we in-"

"In hospital gowns? well were in a lab you see," the girl exclaimed finishing my sentence.

My eyes grew in shock for a little.

"W-What's your name?"

"I'm Fera, nice to meet you,"

"I'm C-Castiel," I stuttered with a tiny smile.

Me and Fera were having a pretty normal conversation till I heard a beep.

"Bedtime girls," I heard threw i'm guessing was a intercom.

"Well goodnight Castiel," she giggled going to the other side of the room.

A couple hours later

"HELP ME CASTIEL!" Fera yelled with fear in her voice.

I wake up confused. I look around the room to see a shadow walking closer to Fera with something in its hand. After that the shadow swung the object, making a big loud thud on the ground. I got off the bed to go try and investigate, but that's when the shadow turned to me. It slowly started to approach me making me back up towards my bed. The thing came closer and closer till I could see his face. He smiled creepily pushing me roughly on the hard bed. He grabs my wrists tying them to the head board making me whimper in fear. I can see the man slowly coming on to my bed making me more scared.

A few minutes later

The man finally got off the bed, then proceeded to untie me. I was too scared to speak, to move to do anything really. When I heard the door of the room close, I finally got the courage to move, I put my hand on my lower area to feel what happened to me. I felt the same liquid as earlier so I knew it was...blood again. I was so scared I didn't know what to do, I just wanted to leave this place.

The next morning

"Hey wake up girls" a man's voice said from the intercom.

Fera slowly wakes up from the cold hard ground, having blood all over the room floor. I slowly start waking up, I see blood on Feras head and the floor.

"H-Hey what happened?" I say with scared tone.

"I could say the same to you," Fera says with a slight nervous giggle.

"I-It hurts," I whined in pain.

"I know it does," she responds while tearing up.

Fera walks up to my bed and gives me a big hug, to make me feel a little better. After Fera started walking to the bathroom that was apart of our room, she got toilet paper and dumped it in water. She helped me get cleaned off and she also cleaned herself. The blood was off of me but their was still some on the bed and some still on the floor, it was too hard for Fera to wipe it all off.

"Okay girls let's go no more playing around" the men says again from the intercom.

Me and Fera get up.

"Walk over to the door" the guy says in a commanding tone.

We both walk over to the door and it slowly opens, there was two guys standing outside of the door. They grabbed me and Fera by our wrist and slowly started dragging us, all of a sudden we were in this very big room. Big tanks, testing gear and so much more things were in this room. I had no idea why I was in here, I am so scared there's so much people in this room with us. I look over to Fera and she was all across the room. They tie me to a chair in a different room from Feras. They grab this needle that was huge! The guy puts it in my arm slowly, making me feel really dizzy, causing a pretty big headache. When my vision became better I noticed that there was no one else in this room with me. Sadly i'm still tied to the chair, stopping me from doing anything.

July 16th 2019

Word count : 971