Our Life

//Castiel's POV//
I put my head down slowly and started to process everything that just happened. I looked back up to see a small mirror in front of me, I also noticed that a part of my hair turned bleach blonde.

"HEY LET ME OUT!" I screamed with everything I had.

"You'll be fine just clam down," A mans voice said.

I put my head back down and started to tear up in fear. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. I was stuck in that room, that place. The door of my room opened and the men walked in. They untied me, grabbed me and started dragging me to an other room. They sat me down and tied me again but there was a chair in front of me. I didn't know why it was there, the men had Fera and was dragging her to this room. They sit her down in the chair in front of me, tying her down. When I looked at Fera I noticed she had a bleach mark in her hair this whole time. The men leave the room leaving me and Fera alone.

"H-Hey how long have you been here?" I questionably ask.

"About a month now" Fera whispered with a little fear.

"A-And your parents?" I asked but regretted.

"Oh um they eh," Fera quietly nervously giggled.

I kinda regretted asking Fera what happened to her parents, since what happened to Papa. I don't understand why they would do that to Papa, then do this to me also Fera. The guys come back into our room and untie me and Fera. They throw us back into our room and close the big metal door behind us.

"Owie" Fera whimpered.

"Are you okay?" I said while trying to get back up.

"Yep I'm fine!" Fera giggles while looking at me.

"That's good" I replied while sitting up.

Me and Fera both sat down on her bed and started talking about what we wanted to be when we grow up. After a while Fera started asking weird questions about what my life was outside of the lab.

"So um you asked me about my parents will it okay if I asked what happened to yours?" Fera nervously giggled.

"Um if I t-tell you would you tell m-me?" I slowly answered back.

"Um yeah....," Fera slowly responded without a giggle.

I started to talk about how I didn't get to know Mama but when I asked Papa he just stays quiet.

"Hey wait why do you call him Papa?" Fera asked questionably.

"Oh eh my papa knew how to speak French and he told me dad in French was papa," I responded nervously.

"Ohhhhhhhh how cute," She giggled gently.

I continued talking how my dad always worked hard to have money for food and other things. Me and him were very close, I didn't know much people in my family. I only knew my Papas mom Grandma Naï.

"What about your mom?" Fera questioned.

Well papa sometimes said that she was such a beautiful woman but he would always tear up when I bring mommy up, he would always say how she's in a better place. I really don't understand what it means.

"O-Oh Castiel your mom she is-" Fera slowly said but didn't finish the end of her sentence.

"Wait what?" I responded.

"Your mom shes in heaven Castiel" Fera says while looking at me starting to tear up.

I couldn't speak, I was in shock.

"All this time Papa could of told me," I said back to Fera with an angry tone.

Fera calmed me down & told how she will always watching over me and making sure I'm okay. Suddenly the guy that talks into the intercom starts talking.

"Girls your dinner is here,"

Me and Fera looked at each other and we were kinda happy we haven't eaten anything for a whole day, we were starving. The big metal door opens and makes this awful sound, that leads me and Fera to cover our ears also putting our heads down. The door finally stopped and a really tall man walks in with a big white lab coat on, he looks down at me and Fera.

"Your food girls" he says while placing our plates on the floor.

I slowly raise up my head and see Fera raising hers, we both look at our plates and we see mashed potatoes and beans. I looked at Fera she also looked back at me.

"Do we really need to eat this," She whispered in my ear.

"I mean that's all we have," I whispered back

We back away from each other and look down at our plates, we noticed that we didn't have forks. We look at each other with a sour look, I start to eat slowly by slowly, Fera didn't see food like this before so she was confused but she dug in and started eating. Me and Fera finished eating and then the door starts opening making that loud awful noise again. We both block our ears cause of how loud it was, one man comes in but was a different one from before, he takes our plates. He didn't say anything he just took our plates and then left, the big door starts opening and closing again. Me and Fera didn't uncover our ears until the door was fully closed.

"Why is that door so loud?" Fera Said while giggling.

"I have no idea," I responded.

After that Fera was supposed to tell me about herself and how her life was at home. She starts talking about her and her parents lived on a farm with LOTS of animals! They had chickens, horses, cows, rabbits and goats! It was so interesting to listen to she was explaining her life in such a happy tone. Fera continued talking, she was a lonely child and her mommy was teaching her how to ride a horse and her dad was teaching her how to fix cars!

"But then the bad men got me" Fera said while stopping to giggle.

//Fera's POV//

I was only playing with the rabbits my mom and dad were in the house cooking supper, then outta no where a big van pull in our drive way. I guess my parents came outside to see who it was, they pulled out a gun and just shot. I could hear the shots but I thought they were fireworks so I come running out of the rabbit pen and go see if it was my parents doing the fireworks. When I got there it wasn't my parents I stopped in place when I saw my parents laying down on the porch from a far and their was a white van in our drive way. These two men were walking towards me but little me ran to my parents to see if they okay, when I got there I was in shock and I couldn't move, after one guy comes running and grabs, pulls me, pushes me and hit me so I could get in the van. Let's just say my parent weren't okay...

August 1st, 2019

Word count: 1201