||4||

The eye contact lasted for a few seconds until Itachi spoke again.

"Yeah he went out to find some wood."

"What type of wood do you mean?..."

It took me a few moments to realise the question that Deidara just asked.

Itachi had a light blush on his face and he cleared his throat before he spoke.

"Wood... From trees." He said and walked away still red across the face.

"What's with him?"

You looked at Deidara.

His eyes, they're so.... Beautiful.
In fact his whole face is gorgeous.

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER Y/N!

You looked away from Deidara and looked at Itachi who was deep in thought.

"Itachi, what are you thinking about?"

He looked at you and smiled.

"Well, sasori told me not long ago that... He turned himself back to a human somehow..."

He stared at the ground and smiled a little.

"That's great nii-san!"

He looked at you and gave you a warm smile.

"Yeah, he wants me to do some experiments with him later when he comes back from the woods..."

After he finished his sentence he looked away with a deep blush on his face.

Why is he blushing so much...?

Wait...

Is it what I think it is?...

You smiled to yourself and looked at Deidara who looked lost.

"Itachi, I don't get it...un. what experiment?"

I kicked him in the shin and sent him a glare.

"Let's go."

I wasn't going to put Itachi in that awkward position of him trying to explain his later 'experiments' with sasori.

You and the blonde walked out of the big hall and back into the big dorm room.

"We should fix this door before danna comes back, un."

You nodded and picked up the big piece of bent wood.

"How are we going to fix this?"

Deidara walked towards you and the broken door.

"Here."

He got the door from your hands and placed the door on the floor.

"Step on it, un."

You did as he said and as you were stepping on the wood it straightened back into the original shape.

"How about the cracks?"

"We can fill them with clay and paint it."

"Ok."

Deidara's POV

After we fixed the door I decided to take a nap. I didn't have any missions so why not?

In dream

"Hey! Where are you going!?"

I looked around my surroundings and found myself in none other than the village hidden in the mist.

I saw y/n and a younger me playing together. It was all lively and happy just I remembered.

"Nowhere! I have to go see someone see ya later, yeah!"

She waved as I ran off.

I smiled at the scene but soon everything turned dark.

Y/n standing in a dark hallway with one of my classic explosive bugs in her hand and me standing in the hallway.

One of those explosions could kill her if it was in the right place...

She looked horrified with tears at the brims of her eyes.

"D-deidara- kun, what are you doing?"

My younger self done the hands signs that were familiar to me.

"Katsu!"

The bug exploded and y/n fell to the floor in pain, blood from her mouth flowing out and her torso and arm was bleeding too.

What is this bullshit!?

I watched my younger figure leave the house in escape leaving her to die.a

I kneeled down to the bleeding y/n and reached to see if she was really dead.

Instead of my hand making contact with her pale neck, it went straight through it.

I took my hand back and looked back at her bleeding body.

Is this what I've done to her....?

End of dream

I woke up gasping from the nightmare.

I looked around the room to see nobody. The lamp from y/n's desk was still lit making a dimmed light throughout the room.

Why was I dreaming of that now?...

My attention was caught by the now fixed door being opened and y/n coming in.

"Hey y/n, un."

She gave me a small smile.

"Hey, Deidara."

She walked to her wardrobe and walked in.

When she came out she was in her PJ's.

"Um... What time is it?"

"It's 10pm."

I sighed and thanked her. I don't understand how she can even be in the same room after I tried to kill her ...

"Yh, un."

Her head turned from her book to me.

"Yeah? What's up, Deidara?"

"I um... Just wanted to say sorry for what I done to you in the past..."

She didn't awnser and looked to the ground.

Her look was sad and she was deep in thought.

"Well, everyone makes mistakes... So I guess I should forgive you, even if you tried to take my life."

"Y/n I ~"

"Hush, Deidara. You talk too much."

She turned her attention back to the book until she put in back on her bedside table and went to sleep.

Y/n's POV

I put my book on my bedside table and turned the other way so that Deidara thought I was asleep.

Once he fell asleep I thought about his random apology again.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what I've done to you in the past."

His words hit me back to when I liked him. I don't know why he'd apologize now...

I was the one who was there for him when nobody else was... But instead of staying by my side he ditched me for this place.

But now I'm here too.

Authors note

Heyyyy! I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story I really appreciate it <33