3.

I'M FRICKEN BACK! FUCK YES! Again sorry for not updating I just had school and ugh...I will be continuing this story I just have to figure out how to get more time. I might just make the chapters short sooo

...................................................................................................

Geno POV 

I was really surprised when Ink said that he and (Y/N) played together, Error was the one who would sit alone. (Y/N) was really quiet and was kinda cute too while Ink was energetic and happy. Error seems to like (Y/N) a lot, Ink stopped talking and said he found his mom he quickly ran over to her hugging her tightly (Y/N) followed Ink. I whispered into Error's ear 'I cant believe you made cool friends'. Error told me to shut up and said it wasn't that hard, then I asked him if he liked (Y/N). His face grew yellow as he slowly nodded his head, I smile and look over at (Y/N) again. Her and Error go great together actually, I smile at the thought of It.

Your POV

I ran with Ink to his mom, she always took care of me in the orphanage she helped me with my wounds if I got into a fight. She picked us both up and asked Ink why he wasn't in the room, he told her what happened and said I got into a fight. I punch Ink's shoulder playfully sending him a glare, his mom laughs and sets us down. Then the orphanage person came in looking for me, when she found me she put on a fake smile and called me over. I looked at Ink then at Error and Geno, I really don't want to go, I already know if I don't go then ill get punishment. I sigh and walk over to her slouching a bit, I closed my eyes and waited for a smack on my head or something but nothing. I opened my eyes and look up, the lady was looking at Error,Geno,Fresh,Ink, Ink's mom and Error's mom. She kneeled down and whispered in my ear, 'You're lucky there are people here'. My eyes narrow and I nod turning around and waving at Ink then he walked up to me. He asked if he wanted to go to the store with me, my eyes widened and I smiled, I look at the lady who was frowning but she nodded. I smiled and hugged Ink tightly, I look at Error's mom and asked if they wanted to come. The woman had an unsure face but in the end said yes, I smiled brightly and hugged Error,Fresh,and Geno. I walk with all of them to the parking lot and go in with Ink, after Error's mom and Ink's mom talked she got inside and started to car. 

~Time skip~

When we got to the mall Error was clinging onto Geno 'Was he scared?' I ask myself while walking up to them I asked Error if he was okay but Geno told me he was just a bit scared of people I awed and pet his head. Causing him to blush a bit, Ink called me over so I left with a smile. Ink just wanted to ask if he could get anything for me while I'm getting in the car but I said no, Ink being Ink he said no and ran to his mom. I smile and laugh 'Ink can be like a child sometimes' I think while going in, we sit down on a bench and wait. 

"Ink, (Y/N) would you want to go in a store?" Ink's mom asks, I shake my head as Ink says that he wanted to wait for our friends. A couple minutes later we hear 'IIIIIIIIINK, (YYYYYY/N)!' I look over and smile, me and Ink run over and say hi. Error say hi while stuttering 'aww that's adorable' he was holding onto Geno. Error started saying  words I couldn't make out, Ink apologized again Fresh yelled out that we had to stay together. I laughed a bit as Error told Fresh shut up 'Oh my god this is hilarious' I thought watching them argue until there mother came. I put my hand on Error's shoulder telling him to keep his voice down. 

...........................................................................................

Hello, like I said at the top of the chapter I might have to make them shorter or figure out a way to update more. Again sorry for slow updates