Part one

Tw:Rape?

Kora's POV
It was final. The divorce papers were signed.  I glanced at my father,A dirty smirk on his face.    My mother hugged Tauren,Kiyoshi,And I before leaving. My Father waited a few seconds,making sure Mother was gone far enough. "Kiyoshi,Tauren. Your rooms,now." He spat before continuing,"But Kora,Come with me." Kiyo And Tauren went into their rooms,knowing if they were to talk back they'd get hurt. The man grabbed me and pulled me into a room,locking the door and pushing me onto a bed.

-Time skip-

Father had always treated me with no respect at all. That's why He got a divorce with Mother. She hated his guts for the way he'd treat me. Even though Divorcing Him doesn't help me one bit. I walked out,buttoning up my shirt. Old man had fell asleep as always. I walked into Tauren and Kiyo's room. "Kora.." Tauren got up and Hugged me. "We seriously need to get out of here.." I said. "I know. It's not good for Kiyoshi and us to stay here any longer." Tauren replied,Breaking the hug and looking at Kiyo. 'What if he finds us?' Kiyoshi signed. "He won't..I promise." I replied to Kiyoshi. "Here.." Tauren said,tying all of our sheets together and lifting the window.  He threw it out,connecting the other end to a knob on the bed.   He picked up Kiyo and put his on his back.    We crawled out of the window and walked through the ally way. Tauren had snuck out every once and a while,making a hide out in the streets. He lead Us there. He pulled back a curtain,I walked in and he came in after,setting Kiyo down on a couch. "Okay..We're Good now." He said.    I flopped down onto the couch,letting out a sigh.   "You're sure this is safe?" I asked.   "Of course,Kora." Tauren replied,sighing. "Okay.." I scratched my wrist. Kiyoshi signed,'Do you have any food here?' "No,Sorry bud.." Tauren ruffled Kiyo's hair. "I could go get some though." He added. 'Okay.' He signed once again.    Tauren walked out.     Kiyoshi looked at me and signed,'Are you sure we're gonna be okay?..' "Yes,I promise."  I hugged Kiyoshi.  

-Time skip.-

Tauren came back with a pizza.   He sat it on a table.  "Kora and I already ate this month.   But since you're human,you get pizza. Plus it was cheap so it was all I could get." Tauren stated.   Kiyo signed,'Thanks.'   He began to eat.  I looked at Tauren,noticing the pain in his eyes.  "I'm gonna take a nap." He walked to a different room,shutting the door. 'This must be bothering him a lot..' Kiyoshi looked back at Me,signing.  "Kiyo,Of course it is..It's bothering me as well.."  
I exhaled,looking at my hands in my lap.  He walked over and put his arms around me,apologizing.  He pulled back. 'I'm sorry,Kora.' "Don't worry about it." I ruffled his black hair before flashing a fake smile. He went back to eating.   Kiyo's ghoul like tendencies for some reason haven't kicked in,leaving him to be able to eat human food.   I laid down on the couch,Pulling a blanket up onto me.    He had finished eating and crawled onto the couch beside me.  I wrapped my arms around him as we both dozed off to sleep.

To be continued in the next chapter.