Chapter 2

Naruto was stammering and panicking. Hinata was topless, in front of him, her eyes will filled with a resolve. Naruto felt his pants begin to tighten. Naruto covered his eyes, and in the process of doing so dropped the scathing ramen cup onto the floor. Well there goes the ramen Bowl mused Hinata to herself.

She played it cool, ok good you got this... "Oh Naruto-Kun" she cooed While Naruto's eyes were still covered Hinata took advantage of this moment, Ok it's not working, the panties gotta go, but I am very nervious... umm umm umm. She undid her panties, slid them onto the floor. and there go the panties she thought. Naruto peaks through his fingers and dropped his hands to his sides. Naruto couldn't help but take in every inch of the scene before him. Her breasts were plump, her nipples were large, and dark.

"Hinata..." he stammered.

"Yes?"

Hinata you got this, don't fuck this up was the inner monologue going through Hinata's head at the moment. What happened next was unexpected oddly enough to Hinata given the current situation but...  "Can I touch you?" Naruto spoke in little above a whisper, as if he was ashamed to ask such a lewd comment in the sanctity of his own apartment.