DEAD END?

( y/n P.O.V)

As I was reading a Jeff the killer x reader lemon, something stirred upstairs in my bedroom thinking it is nothing I go back to reading the story when...

The story gets really hot and sexy as I read I feel cool air on my neck,shivering I continue to read the story goes from kissing to sex then I hear a low chuckle deep husky and slightly scratchy." Is that meant to be me?" The same person who gave the chuckle. I spin around quickly gasping as I turn I am confronted be a shirtless man with abs and a knife to my throat "um" blushing I hide my phone. "Well I don't know for I don't know who you are" then it clicked his hair his smile his eyes he is Jeff Jeff the killer! "Omg your jeff the killer a serial murder who has killed millions.!" His eyes widen "yes that's me" he pushes the knife against my neck harder, I yelping in pain he chuckles. "Does it hurt" I look him in the eyes "yes!" I yell. He chuckles again "it will be over soon" he presses the knife hard enough to draw blood but not enough to kill me. "Kill me i don't care I want to die just to let you know I stitched up your cut" I speak calmly as one can with a knife to their throat,he stops looking completely shocked then regains his composer "so your the one who did this" he gestures to his stitched up chest, I nod "yes" he looks complexed "why, also where's my hoodie?" I giggle "well your hoodie is being washed and as for helping you I don't have a good answer yet it might be because I don't want to see anyone dying at my feet" I gesture to the knife. He pulls the knife away pinning me to the table as his eyes dilate "washing?" I nod blushing as he moves closer to my neck where he cut me. What happens next surprises me he licks my neck really he licks up the blood on my neck. Blushing I push on his chest "get off me now!" When you yell he looks at you smirking, he gets off collapsing, running you pick him up carrying him to your bedroom upstairs laying him on the bed. "Shit why did you strain yourself" as I checks he's wound I see that it is fine. sighing I get up heading to the upstairs bathroom, turning the shower on and undressing. When the waters warm I step in washing my body so relaxing. Zoned out completely I don't hear knocking on the door till someone walks in screaming you cover yourself with the shower screen. "Jeff!!!??" Jeff looks up "oh sorry I didn't know you were in here" he walks back out.

You finish in the shower getting out getting dress, jeff is sitting on the couch as you sit next to him you notice a smell 'disgusting' smell to be perfectly honest also it come from jeff "jeff you smell gross" you complain "shut it" jeff replies getting up heading to the bathroom. Your sitting on the couch when you hear the water from the shower, getting up collecting Jeff's clothes putting them in the washing machine smiling. Hearing a knock on the front door you run down opening to be met by a....

((Sorry admin is sorry really))