siege of Ogrimmor

I awoke and got dressed I quickly wrote a letter and sent it to greymane.
Meanwhile in stormwind:
Greymane received the letter from y/n and runs to anduin and swiftly assembles the army of stormwind.
The alliance March to Ogrimmor as they make it they kill everything it was a bloody battle.
I was able to get my bow back and kill the guards and escape from varok I made it to the entrance while night elves killed orcs while some died after getting hit by flying Spears I ran when I saw Sylvanas shoot each living night elf killing them instantly I knew I was fucked and made a run as one of Sylvanas's arrow pierced my left leg and I fell down Sylvanas grabbed me and threw me into the wall as greymane charged her but was shot dead. I saw Sylvanas shooting some undead as she protected me from an abomination as a skeletal dragon that had a frosty aura around wrecking havoc among both the horde and alliance as I was grabbed by a ice cold metal glove and my stomach was pierced by a ice cold blade I looked up to see the lich King.
I gasped "Arthas you betrayed your kingdom and the alliance" I was dropped as I felt a rush of something lifting entered my body it was light I looked and saw anduin used his last moments to save me I picked my bow up and shot the lich king's pet frost wyrm down and I grabbed anduin's blade and charged Arthas and he blocked but I cut his arm off with one fell swoop Arthas stumbled back as my face was one of hatred my stare colder than the lich King himself.
I ran at Arthas and stab him but the blade breaks on his chest plate so I grabbed his arm and hit him with it knocking him down as I grab his blade frostmourne and decapitate him. I felt a rush of cold as I fell down with frostmourne speaking to me Sylvanas saw me and backed up injured from all the rubble and undead.
In one strike I stabbed Sylvanas in the heart but revived her as a elf the way she looked 10 years ago before she died. Sylvanas looked at me but I walked off cause I finished what I wanted to Sylvanas cried an audible cry and was dragged off to the dungeons of stormwind I was in the cold mountains upon my throne as the new lich King.
"Sir we have reports of demons attacking stormwind" I grabbed frostmourne and hopped on the back of a frost wyrm to see stormwind in rubble from the Doom guards and other demons I dropped on to the back of a Doom guard and ordered the soldiers to defend the civilians as I was holding off the demons I was struck down unable to hold off anymore as I was thrown into a building people yelled in terror as the lich King was there and was defeated by the demons I stood up and froze each of the demons in front of me as I run into the dungeon as Sylvanas cried as she sees me bloodied I release her and we fight the demons together and we're both caught off guard and cut in half and we lived together In the afterlife happily married and together forever.