Chapter 1 - Breakfast

As the sun shone brightly over the house of Joey Drew, the beams of light flickered in through the window of the bedroom and the kitchen, lighting up the old dim house which relied on the dusty lightbulbs from above.

Sitting in the living room, Linda watched the TV in daze. Her stomach rumbled as she could smell the sweet smell of pancakes, one of her most favourite foods. As time passed by, the all too familiar voice broke the calming atmosphere. " Linda! "

Of course the voice belonged to non other than Joey. Standing up, Linda practically ran into the kitchen with eagerness. With each step, the scent strengthened.

Soon entering, Joey already had her plate set out, knife and fork placed on either side. The sun beam reflected off of the syrup on top of the pancakes making it all the more mouth watering. Smiling Brightly, he limped slowly around the bench. Pulling out the stool for her, Linda only giggled. " I could of done that myself! " Smiling Brightly, she nonetheless walked over, climbing onto the medium sized stool with only  slight struggle. Joey chuckled in return. " I just want my little star feeling like a queen~.  " He hummed out in a horsed voice. Slowly approaching from behind as he pushed her stool in. However, as he did so, his cold textured hands brushed onto her thighs. Taking advantage, he ' playfully ' pulled her into a hug, his hands slipping into the gap of her inner thighs. Linda, being oblivious of his actions, only giggled. " You love your uncle, don't you~? " He whispered into her right ear, his breath tickling her ear as she laughed. " Of course I do! " She giggled yet again. Gently and slowly rubbing his left hand up and down her inner thigh, he soon pulled away. " Now eat up. " He smiled.

As Linda dug in, Joey slowly limped his way back around the bench. Taking a seat on the other side, his shadow blocked some of the incoming light, causing  a shadow to forecast over Linda as he watched her eat.

He watched every little detail... To how the syrup slid down her chin, to how she swallowed... Watching all too eagerly, inappropriate thoughts filled his mind. Right hand slowly sliding down, he gently grabbed the fabric of his robe, slowly giving his member a few rubs as he continued to watch. It was only time before he could ' take it further. '

Falling in his own thoughts, he was soon brought back out by the loud, cheerful " DONE! " From Linda. Choking up, he instantly let go of his slowly hardening member as he forced a strained smile. " Why don't you go for a shower whilst I get cleaned up? " He hummed.

Nodding brightly, she turned around, hopping off the stool. Soon, Linda happily skipped off.

Staring at the now empty plate with only a few remains of syrup, thoughts  flashed  by  as the man slowly licked his lips.