Two Down

A nudge in my ribs made me jerk awake. My eyes were clouded by the light, but when everything came into focus I could see two large bodies standing over me. The bastards....

I tried to get away but their hands snatched me, hauling me to my feet. "Let go of me!" I growled, thrashing around in their arms.

Their grip was inescapable. Cutting off almost all the circulation to my arms. "Easy panther." Aiden chuckled.

"I'm gonna kill you." I seethed, my whole body fuming with anger.

"Shut it." Kali snapped. "Derek's waiting for us."

Kali smirked, then motioned to the twins, who dragged me inside and up the stairs. All I have to do is lead them into Derek's trap. I struggled against the twin's grip, but not hard enough to try and escape. I had to get them in the water first.

They pulled me down the hall, and Kali pulled open the loft door. "Gonna be honest, Derek." Kali said walking out of my eyesight.

"When Ennis died, I thought to myself I'd just go for it. Find you and kill you, wherever you stood. Then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them, and I thought, 'What's a girl gotta do to get you alone'?"

The twins shoved me forward with them. Ethan putting a clawed hand to my throat. They stopped in the doorway, and I could see Derek, Isaac and Boyd all standing in the water. The trap didn't work....

"You and me Derek, or they tear her apart." Kali challenged. "What do you say? You think you can beat me one on one?"

Derek looks to Isaac and Boyd, motioning for them to back off. After a moment of hesitation, they back away off to the side. Derek's eyes change to bright red, and his claws protruding from his fingertips.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth...." Derek said angrily.

Kali roars at him, Derek roaring right back then charging at her. They both took swipes at each other with their claws, but both managed to avoid them. Until Kali leaped up on one of the wooden pillars, swiping her foot across Derek's face. I struggled harder against the twin's grip, but they held me in place like stone.

Derek fell back giving Kali the chance to run past him, leaping up onto the table. Derek sweeps at her legs, but she just kicks him down again. I thrashed harder against the twins, and Aiden pressed his claws tighter, just piercing the skin. It hurt but I didn't stop.

Isaac and Boyd come running out, that's when the power is turned back on, shocking them. Isaac made it out of the water over to me, but Boyd and Derek got caught in it. As soon as it stopped, Ethan and Aiden let me go and Isaac pulled me away from the water.

"Take him!" Kali growled.

Ethan and Aiden grabbed hold of Derek, holding his claws out. And Kali grabbed Boyd. pulling him up, and then dropping him onto Derek's claws.

"No!" I struggled against Isaac, but he didn't let go.

They let go, walking back towards the door. "I'm giving you till the next full moon, Derek." Kali called as she left. "Make the smart choice. Join the pack... or next time I'm killing all of you.

Boyd was still alive, but I knew he wouldn't be for long. I held on tight to Isaac, I couldn't bear to watch this. Derek tried to stop Boyd's bleeding, but it only got worse.

"It's okay..." Boyd stuttered.

"No, no. no- it's not." Derek said, still trying to hold all the blood in.

"It's all okay, Derek..." Boyd breathed.

"I'm- I'm sorry." Derek shook his head.

"The full moon... that feeling.... that was worth it." Boyd nodded. "There's a lunar eclipse.... I always wondered what... what that felt like for one of us.. for a WereWolf."

Boyd took one last breath, then I couldn't hear his heartbeat any longer. Stiles and Cora came running in, but they were too late. It was over.