Chapter 1

*Vanessa's P.O.V.*

Hey, I'm Vanessa Nicole Marano. I am 15. I ran away from my house 3 years ago. I was 12. I ran away with my sisters, Laura and Sabrina. Laura was then, 9 and Sabrina 6. Now, they're 12 and 9. Our parents used to abuse us... "V, I am hungry", Sabrina whinned. I sighed and looked at my little wallet my grandmother made for me. It was pink with a house on it.

"We have 10 dollars left", I said. They both sighed. "I'll go buy something. Please, wait here", I said kissing their foreheads. They nodded and I headed to the store. As I walked I heard a car. I turned around and I saw a car. It almost killed me. "Ah!" I screamed covering my eyes with my hands. Then, a blonde woman exited the car.

"Sweetie, are you OK?!" She asked running to me and checking me. I nodded.

"I am", I said. She noticed my chlotes was all so dirty...

"Do you wanna come at my house so I can check you? Because I am not sure you're OK, because you are pale", she said.

"Um... I can't. I'll leave my sisters alone", I said.

"They can come, too", she said. I smiled because she looked like a nice woman. "Where do you leave?" She asked. I looked down and pointed to a bench with some girls playing on it. "Oh, my, God!" She said covering her mouth with her hand. "You can come to my house! You can't live in the street!" She suggested. I smiled, but shook my head.

"I am really thankfull for your offer, but, we don't wanna bother you. Thank you", I said.

"Oh, please! You wouldn't bother me! In fact, I have children your age", she smiled. I sighed and nodded.

"OK, thank you very much!" I said. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and soon pulled away.

"Come, I'll take you with my car", she said. I smiled and went to the bench to tell Laur and Sab news.

*Riker's P.O.V.*

I was playing video-games with Ryland. Ross and Rocky were watching us. Rydel was taking a bath. "Guys!" Rydel ran in the basement.

"What?" I asked still playing.

"Mom called me and said she's bringing here 3 girls, and they'll be living with us. Their names are I think... Veronica, Lauren and Sandra... Something like that!" Rydel said. Me, Rocky, Ryland and Ross jumped up.

"GIRLS?!" We asked in unison. Rydel rolled her eyes and went upstairs. We continued playing games until we heard the doorbell. We raced upstairs to the doors. I pushed them and calmed down. I fixed my shirt, tie and hair. I opened the doors. "Hey, mom", I said hugging my mom. Then, I saw a black haired girl standing behind my mom. She had hazel eyes in which I starred for like minutes. My mom cleared her throat.

"Sweetie, you can let go now", mom said patting my back. I was still hugging her. I let go and scratch the back of my neck. I saw the girl behind my mom giggling. I smiled and they entered. We went to the living room.

"Hey, I am Vanessa Nicole Marano. I am 15", she said and smiled. Sweet! She is a year younger!

"I am Laura Marie Marano. I am 12", a brunette said.

"I am Sabrina Destiny Marano. I am 9", a little blonde girl smiled. She was cute. I waved and she giggled. Vanessa glanced at me and smiled.

"OK, girls! These are Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross and Ryland", mom said pointing to each of us. "Vanessa, I would have put you with Rydel, but she has a queen sized bed, so you're stuck with Riker because he's the only one who was king sized bed", my mom said. YES! Thank goodness for king sized beds!  "And... Laura and Sabrina, you're in the guest room", mom continued.

Yay! First chapter out! We love you guys!

-Chelsea, London