Chapter 2

*Laura's P.O.V.*

It was 4:30 pm. I already took a shower so I went to Rydel's room to borrow some chlotes. I knocked and a brunet guy opened the doors. "Um... Hi?" He was confused.

"Are you another Rydel's brother?" I asked. He chuckled and shook my head.

"No, I am her best friend. Who are you?" He asked.

"I am Laura. I live here now", I said. "And you are...?" I asked expecting for an answer.

"Oh! I am Ellington Ratliff. I'm in a band with Rydel and her brothers", he said.

"Oh, hey, Laur", Rydel appeared. She pulled me in. "I already picked out some chlotes that are too small for me", she said pointing to her bed. I smiled and picked cute, pink leggings, white T-shirt with pink sparkles and a rainbow on it and white 'Converse'. I can have her 'Converse'?! Yay! I never wore them! I take it and go to change in my room. On the way there I bumped into Ross.

"Sorry", I said. He smiled and said it's OK.

"Do you wanna go to park with me?" He asked.

"Sure, just let me change", I said and enetred my room.

*Riker's P.O.V.*

I was walking downstairs, to play games in our basement. I heard something.

Now I got my chance, now, now, I got my chance! Like damn, you can be the... Riker!

It was Vanessa playing my bass. "I am not sure it goes, 'Like damn, you can be the Riker!'", I said. She giggled. "FWI, you have beautiful voice", I said. She looked down.

"Thanks..." She said sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-nothing", she said. She obviously lied.

"You are an awesome singer, but you are an awful lier", I said. I heard a quiet giggle. "What's wrong?" I asked. She walked to the couch and sat down.

"M-my older sister was a singer..." She said.

"Oh, you have another sister?" I asked. She looked down and started crying.

"She died. She always protected me from my parents! Her name was Gina", she said crying.

"Wait... Gina Marano is your sister?" I asked. She nodded. Her sister was a famous girl. But, she died while performing her last song 'Get out of my life'. I sat next to her and hugged her. "I am sorry. I didn't know... You have the same voice as her", I said. She smiled and hugged back.

"Thanks", she said.

"Um... Look at this", I said. I turned on the TV and put in a CD. Then, Gina appeared on the screen.

"She's so beautiful", Vanessa said wiping her tears.

"Like you", I said. Vanessa blushed and smiled. She tried to hide her blush. I chuckled and watched the TV.

This was short, but we don't have many readers, so... We love you, though!

-Chelsea, London