preferences // chris + gordie

^cuties!^

⛽️ hello and welcome to the first 'preferences' section of this book!⛽️

as you may know, i've already done quite a few preferences in my other book, "80s/90s preferences + imagines," but please, bear with me. these will be (somewhat) different.
hopefully better?
🎈 who knows 🎈
(just realized how weird the emojis i use are)
lowercase intended!

- ONTO THE PREFERENCES -

-general aesthetics-

chris:
chris looks like he's tough and is, meaning he'll fight for you, but only if he has to. he's super respectful and would never try to force you into anything that makes you uncomfortable. your relationship is like a smoke on a starry night, jokes with friends, running around late at night, sneaking into windows to see each other, cuddling, and lots of kissing and compliments.
gordie:
gordie is just a huge sweetheart. he's very respectful and considerate and will always ask you for permission when it comes to anything remotely iffy. he's a bit shy, but knows what to do to make you blush and loves to hear your laugh. your relationship is like ice cream sundaes on a hot day, telling stories, amazing hugs, comforting words, big turtleneck sweaters, and soft kisses.

-when the boys have a crush on you-

chris:
tons of flustered flirting, compliments, remembers even the dumbest stuff about you, looks at you with soft eyes, jumbles up his words around you, treats you nicely, random hugs, opens up to you, very protective.
gordie:
puts responsibilities aside for you, always wants to talk, tries to make you laugh, treats you nicely, talks about you to his friends, likes to hug but is too scared to, holds your hand, trusts you with secrets, helps you with your problems, looks at you with soft eyes, blushing.

-weaknesses-

chris:
a bit hot-tempered, can be too protective at times/possessive/clingy, overly critical of himself.
gordie:
moody, gets jealous often, very shy sometimes, indecisive, worries way too much.

-sadness-

chris:
when he's sad
tries not to cry, wants to cuddle and kiss, doesn't really talk too much, tiny sniffles every once in a while.
when you're sad
kisses your forehead and cheek a lot, cuddles with you, makes you food and fails miserably, feels bad when you're upset.
gordie:
when he's sad
cries but is very embarrassed about it, tons of hugs, asks to hold your hand.
when you're sad
talks about it with you, holds your hand and hugs you, buys you things, reads you stories, makeout sessions ;).

i think that's all i'm gonna do for now cause i have to save some for later occasions, but i hope you enjoyed the first preferences page!
i know all of this is gordie and chris, so please remember that i'm not planning on doing much or any of teddy and vern unless if it's requested!
thanks guys!

💌 -camhhhh- 💌