CHAPTER 2

Picture of Kayla on the side

Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear-- GEORGE ADDAIR

ALYCIA DEBNAM CAREY as ELLE

MARIE AVGEROPOULOS as KAYLA

SHAWN MENDES as KACE

Songs I listened to for this chapter are

TOUCH by little mix

REGGAETON LENTO by little mix and CNCO

I woke up to touch by little mix blasting in my ears. I increased the volume of the music to the highest and started swinging my hips from left to right. I took my timetable and schedule from the desk. I have four classes today at Rotman from there I have to get a new car then metro to get some groceries no, scratch that, the maid will get that. What else, yes I will be meeting Kayla's other brother today. I stopped when I heard an elderly woman cussing at me from her balcony. I quickly put it off as I muttered a sorry.

I almost forgot I was not in my soundproof room and I have neighbors now. neighbors and a room mate or rather a house mate since we don't actually stay in the same room. My mum does not know about this though and I know if she ever finds out, she's not going to take the news well. Well, I just hope she does not find out. She would probably never come here but I don't trust that receptionist. He might tell her, he just looks suspicious.

Who would have thought that the girl who I met yesterday was going to be my room mate. I don't know why but my spirit just agreed with her when I saw her. we spent hours talking last night and I literally went to bed clutching my stomach because I was laughing so hard. We talked about so many things yesterday until late into the night. She told me about her childhood and siblings. I found out that she ahs two brothers, an elder, Kace and a younger, the one who I met yesterday Kenneth. She didn't mention anything about her patents so I guessed it was a touchy subject so I didn't bring up anything relating to that. She said a lot of things about her brother though and I can tell that she really adores him that's why I cant wait to meet him today. Yes you might say I seem too happy but can you blame me, I was yet to have a real friend in the whole 18 years of my life.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I looked at the white line running from the side of my breasts to the top of my navel and involuntarily gasped. I've had it since I was six but it still brings back a lot of memories, memories that still hunt me in my sleep, memories I would like to keep buried. I shook the thought away. I can't let this eating me up on the first day of school. After spending about 20 minutes in the shower, I did my makeup and threw on the cloth I picked out yesterday for today. I stepped out and knocked on her door.

" Kayla"

"I'm coming give me a second"

I decided to pour myself a cup of coffee while waiting for her. I heard a knock on the door and guessed that would be the maid.

" Good morning ma'am. My name is Lana and Mrs Edward sent me here". I girl who should be in her late twenties said.

" Okay great please come in" I said. she came in with two luggage.

" Actually my mom changed her mind. She said you won't stay here any more. I guess she didn't pass you the message" I eyed them and came up with the quickest lie possible. She couldn't stay here because there was no extra room. Now my mom was going to find out

"Okay ma'am"

"Please call me Elle". I smiled at her

" Who's that " Kayla asked coming out of her room