CODE. 01 - FALL

Rotten children       by:- KanoShuuya9 / Yuuki 0okami
                                 edit by:- My FB nee-chan, Yu and my trustful buddy, Cate Ashley

                        To all my friends

                          Who supported me ever since the beginning…

Code 01. Fall

13th June 2008

“Hey, Kei-kun. Do you believe in happy endings?”

“What kind of a stupid question is that?”

“Hey… It’s not a stupid question, meanie Kei-kun… I just want to know your perception about them.”

“… I think…we can achieve a happy ending if we follow what we desire so I believe there is happy ending.”

“I see… Kei-kun, can you promise me one thing?”

“What is it?”

“Can you promise me that you will come and meet me here when ‘that time’ comes?”

“What do you mean by ‘that time’?”

“Hehe… Who knows that I will return here in the future…”

“I see. Well, I promise that I would come and meet you here when ‘that time’ comes.”

“Really..?”

“What? You think I would lie about this? A man cannot go back on his words tho.”

“Thank you, Kei-kun. I think that I should go now… See you in the future, my dear Kei-kun~”

“Oi!! Didn’t I told you to stop calling me that?!”

“Ehehe… Kei-kun is so mean but very kind… That’s why I like about you, Kei-kun…”

6 years later, 13th June 2014

“I wonder… How long am I supposed to keep this promise…” a navy blue haired boy wondered as he stands against the railing of a school rooftop.

“It’s been years since I kept that promise but she never came…” he kept on wondering and slowly putting his headphones on.

“I wonder… Why do I have to live in this world… What’s the reason that I’ve been born? My parents abandoned me since I was young. Why do I have to live in this unfair life..?”

“Harushige Keichiro from class 2-C, what are you doing up here?!” a middle-aged man who seems to be a teacher of that school appeared from his back when he was patrolling around the school building to ensure that the students were in their class.

“I came here to take a breath of the fresh air. The air is quite refreshing like it’s not polluted by the smell of the perfumes nor the stenches.” Keichiro replied as he played his iPod.

“You know that you aren’t allowed to go here when the class starts, right? And you think I would accept that kind of exception? Now, go back to your class,” scolded the teacher.

“What if I said that I have to stand out of my class because I didn’t done my homework? It’s much better to stand here rather to stand outside the class… Its peaceful and quiet yet there’s a beautiful scenery from here,” replied the boy while gazing up at the clouds.