Chapter 3 - New Friends!

'New Life, New Me'

Hey Lil' Stalkers! (My friend told me to call you guys that xD) I may take a while to update next chapter, mainly because I'm not feeling well... Sorry!! ^ ^ It sucks..

Hope you enjoy! ✌︎('ω')✌︎

ℓινι συт!

・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

~No one's P.O.V~

Lucy was walking home after chatting a lot with Levy at work. They became friends quite quickly after that conversation about Lucy 'not having friends'. They had learned a few things about each other, too. For example, they were both bookworms, except Levy was much of one than Lucy.

She also learned that Levy has a boyfriend named Gajeel Redfox. He has long black hair with piercings in his nose, ears and some for eyebrows too, which Lucy thought was strange. He worked as a mechanic not far from here; 'Metallicana's Mechanics'. She talked about him and her other friends quite a bit, which made Lucy want to meet them.

'Maybe Magnolia won't be boring, after all.'

Lucy finally made it home after a lot of thinking, and walking. The second she got home, she plopped on her bed with a groan.

"Who knew talking with Levy could be so tiring..."

It was about 9:00 pm and she was meeting with Levy's friends tomorrow, and she wants to make a good impression. Lucy walked to the bathroom, and washed her face before jumping in the bath.

When she was finished bathing, she went to her closet and picked out an outfit for tomorrow. Levy said that she would pick her up and drive them to the meeting spot; a fancy restaurant about 15 minutes away from here. 

Lucy finished her nightly routine and went to bed.

・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

Lucy woke up to the sound of her alarm. She got up and looked at her phone to turn her alarm off. After she did that, she saw that see got a message from Levy.

Levy: Hey! Don't forget I'm picking you up, so get ready!

Lucy widened her eyes. She almost forgot!

Lucy: Oh yeah! I'm getting ready now. I'll be done in about 15 minutes.

Lucy put her phone down and got the clothes she set up for today, last night and ran Naruto style into the bathroom. She quickly washed her face and got in the bath. After 10 minutes, she got changed into the clothes she set out last night, which consisted of dark blue jeans, a gray shirt, a black leather jacket, and black boots. She brushed her hair, and decided to leave it out. As she was checking herself out, her doorbell rang, accompanied by some yelling from a familiar voice.

"You ready, Lu-chan?!"

'Levy.' Lucy internally sighed, and yelled back.

"Yeah! Just give me a second!"

She ran to grab her things and ran to open the door. Levy was there is an orange dress that went up to her knees, and green sandals.

"Hey, Lu-chan! You ready?" Levy asked Lucy, with a bright grin on her face.

Lucy nodded.

"As I'll ever be."

・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・