Consideration

(A/N: .... Ok go read now XD P.S.: I have only read until chap 106 (?) so don't judge the details please. XD)

When Jiang Cheng didn't see Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, he knew they have left. It's better like this. No need for more words. What's important is we still understand each other. He thought and closed his eyes to calm his raging emotions. He held his chest when he felt warmth is emanating from it. This is his core... so like him. It's so warm and making me comfortable – always. He thought and held his hand where he could still feel the warmth. Wei Wuxian... you're always helping me. I wonder how can I repay you? When can I repay you...? He thought and sighed. "Uncle?" Jin Ling called when he saw his uncle silent.

Jiang Cheng just hummed in response. "Let's go." He told his nephew. 

"Yes." Jin Ling answered and nodded. Jiang Cheng was about to turn and leave when he saw Nie Huaisang kneeling before the coffin, bending over and hugging a cap – Jin Guangyao's cap. He stared at him. Who does he kid? He thought, remembered Wei Wuxian's words earlier. Anyone who knows better that the one to most likely stage Jin Guangyao's death is him. After all, everyone now knew Nie Mingjue's death is caused by Jin Guangyao. Why would Nie Huaisang would just sit and do nothing when his only brother died? He thought as he turned to leave. If Wei Wuxian died... oh, he already did. He blew out air, suddenly feeling pissed. Well, Nie Huaisang and I, our situation is different. He just shook his head to brush away the thought. Then, he and Jin Ling left.

Nie Huaisang raised his head. The corner of his eye caught a glimpse of a figure in purple uniform – standing tall and proud as he walked away. He's accompanied by his nephew wearing gold – as proud as his uncle. Jiang-xiong... he thought as he closed his eyes. Wei-xiong... Lan-xiong... out of four of us... all of you have been now successful and found the reason to live. Lan Wangji waited and finally have Wei Wuxian. Jiang Cheng – he'll continue to raise Jin Ling. How about me? Nie Huaisang thought. All these years... I only learned to exact revenge to the one who caused my life to be miserable and full of pain. Jin Guangyao killed his brother, causing for him (NHS) – forced to be independent and lead their sect. He knew, even if he reached adulthood he has no achievements, causing for everybody to laugh at him and belittle him. Look down on him. He learned how to leech off others. But, everything changed when his elder brother Nie Mingjue died. He knew, it's destined for their clan to fall in Qi deviation. He could accept that. But, what he couldn't accept is that Jin Guangyao made Nei Mingjue's death earlier. I... Nie Huaisang lowered his head as he cried. I only want to live with my brother... why did they take him from him? He's already fine... satisfied to live with his elder brother. Since the one he only wants in his entire life is his elder brother. But, they're so cruel to take his only reason to be happy away from him. His elder brother whom he always looked up to... his elder who no matter how hits him but he never cursed him, never blamed him, never hurt him intentionally. His elder brother who loves him as much as he loves him even if his elder brother doesn't show it... his elder brother already showed it by raising him to become a better person. Nie Huaisang knows that. Huaisang knows that, da ge. I'm really sorry... he thought and sobbed.

"Hey." A voice called. "How long are you gonna kneel there? No matter how much you cry, those two will never come out." Nie Huaisang raised his head and saw on his side a pair of black boots with a purple lining. He raised his head and saw a purple uniform. He raised his head and saw a pair of glowering purple eyes. "What?" Jiang Cheng said, a hand on his waist.

"Jiang-xiong..." Nie Huaisang called, his voice shaky from crying.

Jiang Cheng's brows knit. "Have you forgotten we're already both sect leaders – " he said. " – sect leader Nie?" he asked and frowned.

Nie Huaisang blinked and snapped from his daze. "O-oh. Y-you're right – " he said and immediately stood up, only to fall when he felt his knees are weak and his legs numb. He almost fell when Jiang Cheng sighed and grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up. "T-thank you – " he said and looked at Jiang Cheng.

"What are you, a maiden?" Jiang Cheng asked, frowning as he pushed him. "Stop crying." He told him.

"Uncle..." Jin Ling called and sighed. His eyes are sore and red from crying, too, since he lost an uncle – Jin Guangyao. He looked at Nie Huaisang, awkward. After all, Jin Ling doesn't know whether it was really Nie Huaisang who staged Jin Guangyao's death. Also, the two of them aren't close and never had the chance to talk to each other since Nie Huaisang never left Qinghe, and Jin Ling had never been there since he has no business there.

Nie Huaisang fixed himself and stood properly. "Thank you, sect leader Jiang." He said and bowed.

Jiang Cheng just sighed and turned to leave. "Let's go." He told Jin Ling.

"O-oh. Yes – " Jin Ling said and immediately followed his uncle. This time, the two truly left. "Uncle." He called as they flew to Lotus Pier. "Why did you go back and helped him?" he asked.

"What did I help him for?" Jiang Cheng asked. Jin Ling didn't answer and just fell silent. He also felt like his uncle helped Nie Huaisang, but also not. "He was my classmate when I studied in Cloud Recesses with Wei Wuxian." Jiang Cheng said after a while.

Upon hearing Wei Wuxian's name, Jin Ling have mixed feelings again. "Oh." He just said and didn't speak anymore. Thus, they went home in silence.

Guanyin Temple.

Nie Huaisang watched as the two figures – one in purple and one in gold, a pair of uncle and nephew, their figures disappeared in the sky. He turned when the coffin rattled. "Da ge..." he called. He lowered his head and in a low and quiet voice that echoed in the empty temple, the rain beating down heavily making noise and the surrounding cold. "... I've finally avenged you." He said. The coffin rattled again until it finally stopped. Silence fell on the temple. After a while, the lone figure wearing dark green robes – a fan on one hand while a cap with golden linings on the other, disappeared on the temple.

Few days later...

Jiang Cheng frowned when he saw his visitor. "What are you doing here?" he asked and looked at Nie Huaisang.

"Hehehehe..." Nie Huaisang laughed as he opened his fan and fanned himself. "I'm here to visit Jiang-xiong." He said.

"It's 'sect leader Jiang' – " Jiang Cheng said, glaring at Nie Huaisang. " – sect leader Nie." He told him.

Nie Huaisang just giggled and smiled brightly. He stared at Jiang Cheng's frowning face. "You've never changed – " he said, a gentle smile on his face and his eyes filled with gratitude. " – Jiang-xiong!" he said, then laughed when a vein popped in Jiang Cheng's head.

Jiang Cheng's eyes narrowed and he roared. "It's 'sect leader Jiang' – " he said. " – sect leader Nie!" he yelled.

Nie Huaisang just laughed, his laugh full of life startled everyone, wondering if it was really him whose laugh sounded like a melody ringing next to their ears. After all, they always know of Nie Huaisang as a passive person. How come... he suddenly changed to a lively person? They suspiciously looked at Jiang Cheng who's glaring at Nie Huaisang, pissed. Could it be...?

That's yet to be known.

(A/N: yes, ah! There'll be a continuation of this, though I don't know when. Hahahaha. Just stay tuned! ^_^ thanks for reading, I hope you like this! ^_^)