Villain Kids

"I can't believe we're leaving!" Evie cries, hugging Doug tightly without any signs of letting go.

"Its only for a week, Evie. Its not like we're leaving for eternity. We'll be fine." Carlos says rolling his eyes sarcastically.

Mal gives her room one last look and sighs. Seabrook high, here we come. The purple haired girl thought as she walked out of the room.

Jay, Carlos, Mal, and Evie (still hugging doug), walked to the limo trailing behind Ben. The four villian kids hate to leave behind their school and new "family" but it's important that they travel and meet new people. (Which mal isnt good at)

With the help of the vks and a few auradon students, Evie and Doug are finally separated. Evie and Doug cry silently as she and the vks get in the limo. Carlos grabs Evie's shoulders and shake her violently. "Its only a week!" he cries. She nods her head and wipes her tears, smudging her mascara. Once she realizes, she looks through her purse for her mascara. "She's back." Mal says laughing softly as she watches Evie frantically search for her makeup.

Word count:190 words

Thats part one! Sorry its so short. And just in case you have no clue whats going on, im doing a zombies and descendants crossover.

The vks are going to seabrook high for a week and will be staying with the reader. (thats you)  :) do you want to be a zombie, or a normie?  Tell me in the comments.

(Sorry, normie got stuck with me after watching monster high) also comment your favorite villian. It can be descendants 1 or 2. 

Good bye! \(^·^)/