Information

Characters from the Anime:

Uta, Kaneki, Touka, Hinami, Shuu, Renji, Noro, Tatara (Maybe), Eto

Original Characters

Tory Fullbuster

Akihiro Kizuko 

Azuko Rijiku

Akiza Sokuhara

Kora Noragami 

Niseko Maki

Kira Koharu

Furthermore, I'd like to add to the Backstory of a few of my Characters. (In bold).

Akihiro: Akihiro grew up in Tokyo. He lived with his parents in a small apartment, in one of the many complexes. His parents never really had time for him, as they were always stressed and were out late because of work. One night on a weekend, the family went out to eat. When they entered an Alley, a ghoul murdered Akihiro's parents. The ghoul was starving and passed out to eventually die. The Hunger drives Akihiro crazy, forcing him to eat the Ghouls corpse and become Corrupted. One rainy day, his (later on) best friends, Akiza and Azuko found him crying with his head in his knees. They took him to their small hideout in the 24th ward, where he hunted with them for 3 years. Akihiro was then captured by Jason of the 13th ward and got his RC-Cell storage ripped out. He was left with enough RC to be able to recover quickly and activate only his eye. Along the way of returning to the 24th ward, Akihiro had become a hidden informant for V. He had been gifted a suitcase of Knives (Like suzuyas). He also got a Job at a small club, becoming Bartender there. The three friends worked for Big madame until she was killed. Ever since that, he had been helping out Touka and the rest of the people he worked with.  

Azuko: Azuko grew up in the 24th Ward as a child. His mother died soon after his death, and Tatara took him in. He worked a lot with Noro. He didn't really have friends until he met Akiza. The two did lots of jobs for the Aogiri until the raid happened. After the Raid, they deserted the Aogiri and found Akihiro. They returned to the 24th and lived on normally. He eventually got imprisoned into Cochlea. He now spends most of his time with Akiza and Akihiro. He's been close with the Anteiku members too. 

Akiza Sokuhara: Akiza grew up with her two parents. To them, she was perfectly fine. Even the fact of being Ghouls didn't bother them. They took her with them to hunt, making sure she got enough experience to defend herself and hunt on her own. One day, while hunting, Investigators found the trio, and Killed her parents. She then got taken in by Tatara who found her hungering in a deserted apartment whilst scouting for Intel with Noro and Ayato. Since then she became good friends with Azuko. They, after deserting the Aogiri after the Raid went find Akihiro and live on life hunting with the Anteiku crew.

That's all, Folks! 

See you in Chapter Uno.