C H A P T E R - 5

•No one's POV•

*Mikey and Andy enter on Mikey's room and sit on the bed, they start talking and Mikey brings Rye to the conversation.*

Mikey: "So can you explain me the thing that Rye said?"

Andy: "What are you talking about?" *he tries to avoid the subject*

Mikey: "You know what I'm talking about!"

Andy: "When I went to the bathroom your brother was there..." *he can't say what really happened* "...and yeah I talked with him a little bit, nothing more."

Mikey: "If nothing happened why he said 'he had some things to fix'?"

Andy: "I have no idea, you know how weird your brother is!"

Mikey: "Humm yeah I know..." *he's not convinced about what Andy said* "Andy, you're not fucking my brother on my back, right?"

Andy: "Oh my god! Ew Mikey of course not! What he said was just a joke, chill mate. I'm into guys but your brother is forbidden territory!" *he says trying to convince himself about that too*

Mikey: "Exactly Andy!" *he kisses Andy cheek* "We need to find you a boyfriend asap!" *he laughs and Andy too*

Andy: "I can say the same to you!"

Mikey: "But I don't like boys." *he says confused and Andy rolls his eyes*

Andy: "You're so stupid sometimes, I'm talking about a girlfriend for you!"

Mikey: "I don't know... maybe this year!" *the two boys laugh and keep talking*

•Rye's POV•

*I go to the bathroom that is near to Mikey's room and I notice that Andy and Mikey are talking, I couldn't resist so I start listening the conversation, I hear my name and then I hear Andy saying 'I'm into guys but your brother is forbidden territory', that's new... not the fact that he's gay I obviously noticed that but the fact that I'm forbidden territory.
Me and Andrew have like an hate/love relationship we talk but just because he is my brother's best friend but something about him is very special and I really want to know what. I'm used to people hitting up on me and of course I never say no, girl or boy I'm always ready for it, but the thing with Andy is that he never tried something with me, I don't know if it's for respect to Mikey but somehow that makes me want to be close to him even more, I'm so used to have him around and I feel like I need to protect him not sure why but I really do.*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥