Chapter 7

Okay. So. I started school a few weeks ago and I don't know what happened but this got posted in the wrong place and was up for like 2 weeks before I realized it..... So here it is. I'm working on chapter 8 and probably almost done with it. And i don't know why I'm writing all this because no one keeps up with/reads my story soooo..... yeah.. Bye!

----------------------------------------------

So I've been thinking about what I said to Sam. Is there really something wrong? I don't know where that came from but maybe I was right. What if Josh is keeping something from me? Ugh. So anyway Sam is finished getting ready and me? I am still trying to decide what to wear.

"Would you please hurry up! I still have to do your hair and makeup!"

"You are not doing my makeup."

"Just a little mascara and blush. Please?"

"Fine," I say as I walk away from my closet with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a blue graphic tank that says 'Suns out Guns out' with crossed shotguns. I Look through my boots and pick out a brown pair with stitching the same color as the tank. I cand and Sam sits me down to do my hair and little makeup. As she curls my hair and does my makeup I can't help but think. "I don't think I really meant there is something wrong when I said it earlier."

"Don't be silly. If you said it in the heat of the moment then maybe there is something wrong but your instincts and brain aren't on the same page."

"That would make sense and wouldn't be the first time. Remember in third grade when I told Kyle Anderson to be careful when he plays with his friends and then he came back to class after recess with skinned knees because someone pushed him down?"

"Yeah! I do remember that. That was weird," she pauses, "okay, you're done! Now, let's go! The boys want to see their other sister!"

I chuckle as she drags me downstairs and outside to my truck and her car. We get in our own vehicles because she needs to take her car home and I need a way back to mine. After driving the twenty minutes to her house we pull in the drive, Sam parks her car and gets in my truck and we continue to one of the many fields. There are a few rows of cars already. I park and we get out and make our way to Sam's mom, Amy. "Hi, Amy!" I shout, still walking toward her.

"Danielle Logans! Where have you been! I've missed you!" she scolds.

"I'm sorry, Amy. I've been a bit... busy... with some things..." I trail off as she gives me and Sam a look that says 'we'll talk later'. Oh joy.

"So, where are the boys? I've been told that I'm greatly missed," I change the subject.

"You two. Don't move. I'll go get them. Stay here," she says pointing to the ground before leaving.

"Sami? Danni? Is that you?"

Sam and I turn the the voice and squeal 'Scotty' before jumping on him. Let's just say we're glad he's strong enough to hold both of us.