o k t o .

"I suppose I love my scars because they have stayed with me longer than most people have." - Nikita Gill

Woojin

He stared at the text received from his kangaroo in crime, it invited him to come see the male's group, 3RACHA, perform at his friend's job.

You don't have to out who you are to me but I want you to come see us perform.

Come cheer me on okay?

I won't even try to look for you tonight if you don't want

If you do decide on coming and wanting me to see you this is what I look like.

Naturally he wasn't okay, not because he had seen the male but it made him more self aware on himself. He had been told a few times he didn't really look the best, from the most inappropriate situations he was even told it was okay because a surgery could fix it all.

He didn't see the issue himself but it made him more aware of the thoughts of others.

He took a deep breath, instead of evading it he decided to go, because he had promised someone that he would go.

I'll go, try to spot me mite face.

It had been a while of them talking, unknowingly he had started to leave his ringer on, phone on him at all times. When he felt he needed a moment he found himself rereading the hours of messages for the thousandth time.

"Tonight? Alright Woojinnie, you'll meet him," he gave a nod, he seemed collected but his palms said otherwise. "He already knows you so it's not a huge deal it is just kinda big."

He was trying to convince himself but it wasn't working. His mind had begun to drift to another location, finding himself back on the day he had heard the screaming in the cafe and watched the male get chased around. 

"So it was you. That actually makes tons of sense." Woojin had been added to the group but he didn't speak much. Just a quiet person with a load of strangers.

He removed himself from the memory as he realized he would need to decide on what to wear. He didn't go out often, much less meet people for the first time. "Nah nah nah, that's not me." (mAn) 

After a deep breath he headed to the kitchen instead and decided to eat something, it was obvious that he was overthinking the situation.