29

Kentrell

"Don't y'all wish y'all could just date openly"kd asked me and Giovanni as she sighed

"Sorry to break y'all lil imaginations,but Kentrell was just a nut call"she mumbled as I did the finger quotes

"If anything you was a quick nut call"I said as she play slapped me I laughed

"Kentrell you annoying as fuck,I'm going home but imma see y'all later"she said hugging me before
Going upstairs to get kind.

Giovanni

❤️:159,826

❤️:159,826

Babygirll.vanii that's my world🏖,my besttie📌 and my daughter 💛 . I've never had so many emotions flowing through me .

Comments disabled

YouTube video

Some weeks later

Nba youngboy and baby moma, Giovanni are pissed at each other ☕️ (could this affect the kids??)

"Hi guys welcome back to Monique gorgeous,and we are back with another video today, so as you guys know nba youngboy has a babymoma named Giovanni otherwise known as ' babyvani' "

"Now we all know they are very disfigured and confused. Cus one week they layed up
Kissing saying I love you and the next week it's ' fuck you nigga I'm done ' or it's ' bitch ion care bout you keeping kind from me,that's her feelings not mines ' now as much as I like his music.."

"That's fucked up for you to say some bullshit like you don't care about your daughters feelings,he does this with all his babymomas but to vani and nia and Jania the most!"

"Starr and nisha are just..in the cool zone, but onto the topic"

"We have all seen Giovanni's Instagram I mean the girl has massed over 3.91M followers"

"So we know she's not all child friendly on her page so let's get to the picture she posted"