Gone

Authors Note: Hi, if you haven't read Keepers Of the Lost Cities, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson/The Heroes Of Olympus or The hunger games then you shouldn't read this, because it will NOT make sense! (Unless you want to read anyway in which its fine. I'll try to explain complex things. There are spoilers!)

Disclaimer: I do NOT own most of the characters! They almost all belong to either J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Shannon Messenger and Suzanne Collins.

It was an ordinary day in camp half blood. I woke up to the beautiful sunrise and metal clanging, like usual. As I walked out of cabin 3 I saw Clarrise staring at me, and her expression got to me. Was it, no, it couldn't be. It looked like worry! Since when did Clarrise La Rue worry about me?

"Hey, Percy, you might want to look at the note on your door." Said Travis Stoll.

I walked over to my cabin door and my face fell with every word.

Dear Mr. Jackson,

I am happy to inform you that Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Nico DiAngelo, Hazel Grace, Frank Zhang, Sally Jackson, and many other friends and family have been captured. I'm sure you are wondering who this is, so I shall tell you. I am your worst enemy! If you wish to retrieve them, you must wait for the Moonlark and The Mocking Jay to come to Camp HalfBlood.They will be arriving shortly anyway. Wait for them by the statue. Enjoy your hunt!

Sincerely,
Your worst enemy

"Haha, very funny guys," I said with a nervous laugh.

"Don't look at us! We didn't do that! Swear on the River Styx! Besides, Piper wasn't in her cabin when we went to do her make-up horribly as a prank!" Exclaimed Travis as Conner nodded in agreement.

If everyone was gone, then how am I supposed to defeat my "greatest enemy", whoever that was. And who are the Moonlark and the Mocking Jay? And why does everyone have a bird code name? What is mine? The swan? Do I trust the note? Ugh, I have so many questions!

"Are you gonna go meet the birdies by Athena statue?" Asked Conner.

"I guess." I replied, heading over to the Athena Parthenos.

"Who are you? Are you the wave's child?" I heard a females voice say as I was about to arrive at the front of camp. When I saw her she had a bow raised at another girl. The armed girl had dark brown hair that was put into a braid. She had a golden pin that had what I assumed was a mocking jay. The other girl had long blonde hair and wore a cape. Her brown eyes had gold flecks in them. Also, waves child? Why did they get cool code names and I was the "wave's child?".

"No, I'm looking for them too though. Are you the Mocking Jay?" Asked the blonde one as she backed away from the armed girl.

"Uh, ya, I geuss. Is that what this "worst enemy" called me? My name is Katniss Everdeen. You must be the Moonlark." Replied Katniss as she lowered her bow. They walked toward each other and shook hands.

"Sophie Foster." Said Sophie as she looked around. "So, do you know where this wave kid is?" She asked as I walked out into the open.

"Hi Sophie and Katniss. I'm Percy Jackson. Are you guys here to kick some evil butt too?" I asked with a grin.