྄̩̩̻̩̥̫͙͚༻ໍ ヘッドキャノン

ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ?

• ochaco likes to wear iida's glasses.

• she is obsessed with mochi and green tea.

• she has a power move with her best friend, tsuyu asui.

• ochaco spends most of her time with iida, consoling him in things most others don't know.

• ochaco admires thirteen, but in terms of power women is all for rumi usagiyama and ryuko tatsuma.

• she gets along well with neito monoma for the simple fact of how their quirks work well together.

• nejire hadou has now become one of her closer friends as of her positive vibes.

• she also gets along very well with tamaki amajiki, trying to help him through his anxiety.

• ochaco secretly goes to kyoka jirou to find guidance on what music she should listen to next.

• ochaco became friends with shouto todoroki after he offered to buy her a combo meal if he could have the drink.

• the brunette plays video games with eijirou kirishima.

• ochaco usually is momo's guide on 'peasant food'.

•  ochaco also wears gloves at home, though doesn't have proper money for proper gloves.

•  sometimes, the brunette finds herself doubting herself even after doing incredible things.

• ochaco is actually a closeted pansexual. 

• the girl is a big fan of hugs and affection.

•  she enjoys being able to float without barfing. although, that's only happened twice.

•  ochaco uses emoticons in her chats. 

• ochaco got a gift of a nintendo 3ds from momo, something she treasures.

•  ochaco usually steals chocolates from others when she can.

also, some of these are actually true. like the video gaming and gloves, etc.