Dabi x Reader: that's love

"I-I am really sorry, Kurogiri. I d-didn't wanted t-to be nice!" you stuttered. The man in front of you sighed. "It's okay, (y/n). But please, follow my instructions the next time." You nodded. "Tha-Thank you so much! I will try harder to fit in here."

At this very Moment, a man with light blue hair came in. He walked angry towards you. "What did you expect to tell this Boy that he will become a great hero?! We wanted him to become one of us!" he put his Hand on your shoulder, just using four of his fingers. "We don't Need People like you here." he said slowly and smiled.

"Come on, Handman, leave him alone." a voice said. You knew this voice and it suprised you, to hear that. "if anyone is allowed to tease him, then it's me." You looked at the man, to whom the voice belonged. It was a tall, handsome man with black hair and scars all over his Body. He used to make fun of you, whenever it was possible.

"I am not a toy..." you mumbled really quitly but both man ignored you. It was a normal day in your life. You ruined something, Shikaraki told you to leave, Kurogiri saved you. "Even his damn quirk is useless!" "Tomura-san." Kurogiri said calmly. "(y/n) will stay here. Nomatter what you say." "Fine!" Tomura growled angrily and pushed you away easily.

Now Kurogiri looked at Dabi. "Dabi-san you take responsibility for (y/n) from now. Take care of him and teach him how to behave here." The fire guy grinned. "No problem, Kurogiri. I'll teach him everything he'll have to know." "You know what I meant, Dabi. Don't play with him." Kurogiri sighed and turned around.

"Since I take the responsibility for you, you should listen to anything I say. We will spend a lot time together." he smirked. "D-Dabi-san-" you started but he interruped you. "Come." He pulled you into his room and sat down on his bed. "When I think about it, what is your quirk actually?"

You just stood there and couldn't move. Why did Kurogiri order Dabi to take care of you? Dabi was the one you always felt uncomfortable with.  When he was around, your heart started to run faster and you couldn't think clearly.

"Pain." you murmured finally, barely audible. "I can take pain from others and transfer it to me." Dabi raised one eybrow. "Wow, Handman was right. This quirk is useless. Why the fuck did you join us?" "I-I don't know. A-At first I was in the U.A but everyone told me to leave. Just like Shikaraki-san." You could could feel tears forming in your eyes and rolling down your face.

Suprisingly, Dabi got up and wipped your Tears away. "Stop crying, you sissy." he sighed and stroked your hair. "why are you always so mean to me?" you sobbend and looked in his beautiful, blue eyes.

After a few minutes of silence, he said: "I don't know. I really don't know. When I am with you, I just don't know what to do. I guess... that's love."