Chapter 23

DEDICATION TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! As usual let's give a drumroll too....
*a random guy pats his belly for my drumroll because I don't have money for a real drum player* WE LOVE A BROKE SIS OKAY!
Anyways!.......THIS DEDICATION GOES TO JasmineLe7   I love your comments and reactions! Plus you're just an amazing supporter and you have MY LOVE! ^^

Jasper's POV

The next 2 weeks of school were kind of hard. My teammates kept degrading Axel and even tried to physically hurt him a few times. I of course stopped them most of the time, but he didn't always escape unscathed. 'I don't see how Parker went through all of this...Axel's definitely getting it worse than me..but still. Not only did Parker have to endure my teammates..he had to deal with me. I don't like this helpless feeling at all, it's dreadful.' I thought to myself as I sat down in my 2nd period classroom.

"Okay welcome class to another great day at Richville high where all of our students are valued and loved! Today we're going to be talking about graduation! What do you guys want to do once you graduate? Today you're going to right that information down on this paper that the government forced me to give you. So, go on ahead and do it that way I can sit down and go grade some useless-er I mean, your papers. Oh, and someone come pass these papers out, I don't have time for that. Hey you with the weird looking shirt...is that Chinese? Come pass these out." The teacher asked shoving the papers on the boy's desk.

"It's not Chinese...it's Japanese. Plus Chinese isn't a language it's a ethnic group/nationality. Mandarin is the language dumb piece of crap." I heard the male mumble, making me softly snort.

The boy passed out our papers and I stared down at the blank sheet with an equally as blank face. I had never really thought about my life out of high school. I was always so focused on my image and I never really asked myself what I wanted to do. Not to mention baseball was taking up most of my thinking.

I sighed and pushed the paper aside and rested my head on my desk, not really wanting to think about any adult stuff.

"Oh my god I have the tea." I heard a girl behind me whisper.

"Oh my god is it hot?!" Another girl asked with a soft gasp.

"Sis, it's the hottest." The first girl squealed, "You know that kid Elijah who tried to commit suicide a couple months ago?" She asked.

"Yeah! What about him?"

"Well he's back, but people are saying he's looking for someone. Apparently they're going to fight later today. I don't know who though!" The girl answered.

"Omg! We have GOT to get that on video. But..I heard he's kinda insane."

"The hospital wouldn't have let him out if he was dangerous like that. Chill out! Fights happen all the time. This one's just going to be a bit more interesting!" The girl squealed.

"Okay! We just have to be on the look out." The second girl said.

'Oh great. He's back.' I thought to myself as I mentally groaned.

The rest of the period consisted of me just sleeping, because who cares about stupid college. Maybe I just won't go.

When the bell rang my head quickly sprung up, a little drool on my lip, causing a few girls to giggle. I quickly whipped off the saliva and headed out of class.