Chapter 2: The Gunslinger

Ermac and I teleported into the castle by the time that Reptile had reached it as well. There was nothing else to be done. I pushed my white hair across my left eye,  trying to give a little bit presentable attitude.
   Kotal Khan,  my father,  sighed and grumbled as I walked in.  I could see the disappointment in his orange eyes. A few new people stood next to the Khan's throne,  but I didn't know who they were.
   My father started down off of his chair,  and cane to place his hand in my shoulder. "My daughter. " He wiped a few crumbs off of my lip.
   "Dad,  stop. "
    "Sorry,  dear. Jade,  I'd like to introduce you to your new body guard,  Erron Black." My father held his hand out towards the man in the leather armour and the cowboy hat.  The leather mask that he wore was real convincing that he was slick.  He had shoulder length blonde hair that was pushed to cover his ears,  and those Hazel eyes had a sharp turn to them.
    I held my hand out to him, and he pulled it to his mask,  tipping his hat down and off as he did it.  "My lady."
   I frustratingly pulled my hand away from him and growled. "Don't ever do that again,  gunslinger. I don't deal with mercenaries well."
      "I'm sure I can change your attitude about them." Erron purred.
      I hissed.  My father pointed to the lady behind Erron,  and she smiled politely at me. "I'm Riana." She was pretty as I'll tell,  and it seemed obvious that Reptile was having a little bit of thought about her. She was pretty.
   Ermac,  I think Reptile likes this Riana girl.
     She is pretty,  but we have no interest in a deep relationship like that.  She seems nice enough.
     I like her so far,  better than that Gunslinger. 
    Maybe you will find him differently.
     Shut up,  Ermac.
     "It's a pleasure to meet you,  Riana."
     "It's a pleasure to meet someone of such high class! "
     "I'm not as professional as you can tell. " I looked down at my clothing
      She giggled a little.  She was cute enough,  but I think that she would make a good asset as a friend and an ally.  Id see in the future as time told on.