Missed something

I dedicate this to vcheese93. Thx for reading my story love.

Mood: Clouds (by One Direction)

"Haaaaaaaz!" Louis shouted as he laid on Harry's couch.
"Yeah?" Harry answered from the kitchen.
"I'm hungryyyyy" Louis wined.

"Then eat some cheerios." Harry said casually.

"Ugh...but I don't want to get up." Louis rolled and ended up on the ground.
"Lou babe are you okay?" Harry said as he walked in.
"No...I told you I'm hungry."
"Well I could help with that." Harry winked at him.

Louis raised an eyebrow and licked his lips seductively.
"Oh you'd like that..." He stood up and walked to Harry with an endearing look.
"What happened to but I don't want to get up?" Harry said as he wrapped his hands around Louis' waist.

"I never said that Harold. I think you've started to hear things." Louis whispered to Harry making sure to slightly touch his earlobe with his lips as he spoke.

"Maybe..." Harry said and moved his hands to Louis' bum. He lightly squeezed it. Louis moved his hands to Harry's chest feeling his abs.
He leaned in ready to finally kiss Harry.

"Open up guys!" Liam screamed from outside and started knocking on the door.

"Oh for fuck's sake..." Louis said and looked at Harry who giggled.
He pressed his lips on Harry's and he immediately responded. They moved their lips slowly and then pulled away.

Harry reached for the door sighing.
"Fucking finally!" Liam said as he quickly walked in.
Zayn looked at Harry apologetically.
"What the fuck Liam?" Louis said.
"Fuck Louis chill." Zayn said as he laid on the couch.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Harry looked at Liam.

"Harry that was a desperate try to use fuck too because we all did." Louis looked at him smirking.
"Maybe it was but hey you were all like fuck that, fuck chill...I wanted to join in." Harry defended himself.
"Oooh little Harold felt left out because he didn't say fuck." Louis said sarcastically and capped Harry's cheek.

" Louis said sarcastically and capped Harry's cheek

"Ookay" Zayn said. "Liam wants to talk to you guys."
"Yeah. I heard Axel and David fighting about something that had to do with you guys."
Harry and Louis immediately looked at Liam.

"Axel accused David for telling you the truth about the game...probably the one we won...and that you recorded him telling you? And David didn't believe him...well they ended up fighting over who of them you'd like...umm and Axel was really mad...David threatened to tell you everything...Axel said that he doesn't care...he also said some things about Louis and that he'll show him that he's not as great as he think he is? I don't know what he has in mind. Oh he told David to tell you the truth and that he doesn't care if you'll know. David said that he will tell you the truth. Yeah that."

Zayn nodded.
"I'm proper confused" Liam said.
"It's quite simple actually." Zayn said. "Wait a minute." He got up, grabbed his phone and walked to the kitchen.

"Soo?" Liam turned to Harry and Louis.
"So...we wait for David to tell Harry...and Axel to do what he has in mind...?" Louis said.

"No! We'll not wait for Axel to do what he has in mind! Are you nuts?" Harry looked at Louis.
"What else should we do?" Louis asked.

"Um...well not sit like that. I won't let him hurt you Lou!" Harry said and stood up.
"Haz...he won't." Louis said as he approached Harry and hugged him.
"And what if he does? I'll never forgive myself..." Harry said as he rubbed his haid on Louis' shoulder.

Zayn walked back in and sat on the couch again.
"He won't Haz." Louis said as he slowly moved his hand to Harry' hair and closed his eyes.

The doorbell rang.
They all looked at each other.
"It's Niall." Zayn said as he walked to the door. "I thought I should call him too since we're all here and have a movie night...to lighten the mood?" He looked at them questionably.

Niall walked in.
"I brought chips!" He said excited.
The others looked at each other.
Harry pulled Zayn into a hug.
"Thx Z."
"No problem Harold." Zayn said smiling.
"Did I miss something?" Niall asked confused.