47

Another stupid day of school...I got dressed in a black tracksuit and a black crop top letting my hair fall on my back

Hyuck:"hey sis...how are you?"
"I'm fine"
Hyuck:"you know I hate that word...c'mon talk to me,I'll drive you to school"
I sigh deeply "fine"

We sat down on the couch and it's just silent
Hyuck:"you're not the inly one affected by this you know?"
I sigh again
"I know...but...I feel like I'm the most connected to both of them and it kind of hurts to lose your best friend you know?"
Hyuck:"I get it...but it's been a year....look at Mark for example...he's acting strong,putting a smile on his face,hanging out with us so he won't fall into depression...yet he cries alone sometimes and there's nothing we can do...not even me"
"Hyuck...you have no idea of how scared I am...he could die in his coma and I would lose the two most important people in my life"
Hyuck:"Y/N listen to me...I'm sorry if this sounds harsh,but you need to move on...I love you so much Y/N and seeing you still hurt like this is painful for me as well....I need you to try and be possitive...trust me,you'll feel better..."
"Okay...I'll try...I really will"
Hyuck:"listen,Mark asked me on a date later,but I have school in the afternoon so I can't come...hang out with him,bring Chenle and Renjun...just try to have a good time and it will be easier"
I nod and go in for a hug

Mark:"that was sweet"
We both jump...
"YOU SCARED ME!!"
Mark:"sorry....so Y/N?Do you want to hang out later?We can ask Chenle and Renjun to join us"
"That would be great"
Mark:"now get dressed,we have school"
"Yes sir"
I get up and grab my shoes and jacket,to walk in on Mark and Hyuck making out
I fake cough
They break apart and blush
"Not in the living room"
They both giggle embarrassed but eventually they get up and Hyuck drives us to school

~~~~~~~~

Mark:"buttt babbeeee~~~"
Hyuck:"sorry babe,I need to finnish this school project and I have class in the afternoon the whole week"
Mark:"I have to wait until next week??"he pouts
Haechan quickly kisses him since it's a red light
"Would you guys stop kissing in front of me"
Hyuck:"you and Jeno did it all the time"
Oh woow...
His eyes grow wide and guilt is all over his face
Hyuck:"I'm so sorry"
"It's fine"
Hyuck:"I told you to not use that word with me"
"Yeah okay"
Mark:"its okay Y/N,he'll eake up in no time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??:"there's no way I can get threw...it's only the best of the best"
??:"well man,wake up cuz you are the best of the best"
??:"yeah man,you'll get threw"
??:"u sure?"
??:"there's a former member auditioning as well...it's a girl"

That's right...im getting back on the dance team and there's nothing that can take this away from me

"Hey,Are you new here?"
??:"yes...hy,I'm Liu Yangyang...I'm from China but I lived in Germany for almost my whole life"
??:"I'm Xiao Dejun...call me Xiaojun...I'm also from China and I am a singer...I also do freestyle dancing"
??:"I'm Hwang Kwan Hyung...but call me Hendery...I love to dance,sing and rap"
"Well hy,my name's Park Y/N and I'm a singer,rapper and dancer...I used to be a member here but something came up and I just had to stop for quite a while"
Xiaojun:"so you're the former member auditioning again?"
I nod and smile
"It's actually quite hard to get in you know?You better show your A game or else you're not getting in"
Yang:"thanks for the heads up"
"No problem...now you should warm up cuz you start dancing once you walk in...don't try to be pitiful cuz it's not gonna work...just do the best that you can and good results will be shown"

I just hope I get in again,or else it would be embarrassing....