One Night Only

(I STG if you're under 17, get outta here. Jk, you can stay, if you're mature enough for this part)

(Warning: NSFW/ Smut)

Brian led you up to a hotel apparently 3 miles apart from the pub. He takes you upstairs to a room with a great view from the outside. "Wow, this room's great...", you whispered. He pressed his long finger against your lips, shushing you quiet. "Don't talk my love...", he whispers in your ear, as he removes his finger off your lips, he suddenly pushes you on the bed. "Whoa lad...", you slur out seductively.
You then see him crawling towards you with a deep seductive look in his striking hazel eyes. He pins your arm on the bed back, kissing you passionately, deeply drunk in love.

"Oh Brian!", you thought. Brian then makes his way down to your neck, suckling on it giving you dark hickies, you moan softly. His other hand suddenly slips under your shirt, touching your lace bra, which then he's touching your boob, and pinching your hard ass nipple, again, you moan softly. You then push Brian back only to take off you top and your bra, revealing your boobies. You then slowly and seductively cling on the collar of his unbuttoned periwinkle shirt, while slipping your shorts off with your other hand. "Get over here, Bri....", you whisper deeply. He approaches you and wraps his lanky arms around your waist, and kisses you again. His hand slowly moves down and he touches your ass and grips it firmly, he wants it all and he wants it now.

(A/N: OMG this isn't even happening in the 80s, yet a reference is still being used lmfao 😂😂😂)

He then clinches you closer and tighter to him "I want to see you naked....I want to see all of you.", he seductively whispered. You push him back, and you slowly and seductively took off your bra, you threw it on the floor. You feel his hands creep upon the lining of your panties, you gave him a nod to let him know to take them off, he is flustered in lust blushing hard.

(I already warned you)

You laid back as he took your lace panties off, revealing your tight and already wet pussy, making him lean down and he started licking you clit. You moan in great pleasure and you tell him to get deep. He did and stuck one of his long skinny fingers inside of you, moving it in and out, eventually sticking another one in, then one more until you didn't feel tight anymore. You moan out his name, almost to the point of having an orgasm. "Bri....I-I'm cl-close!", you manage to utter. He suddenly took his fingers out, smirking at you like an idiot. "Not for long, love...", he says pulling his pants down.

(Okay, here we go, prepare yourselves!)

Brian pulled down his boxers and his (um....) shlong sprung out. He wraps your legs around his next as he inserts himself inside of you and you moan, madly drunk in love. "Gosh, you're hard.", you groan. He smirked at you and starts thrusting you at a medium pace, making the bed creak a little and making you moan loudly. "Oh god, yes Bri, YES LAD!", you screamed, "More, give me more, go harder!" He did exactly that and he fucked you harder and faster, turning you into a moaning mess. He suddenly stops a minute later, and pulls out. He flips you over, ass up of course, and fucks you again, only harder and deeper, and you're a moaning mess all over again.

He grunts and pants as he's thrusting his dick in and out your MOIST ass pussy harder and harder. "(Y/n), (y/n), I think I'm gonna cum!", he moaned. "Do it! Cum for me Brian! Release yourself inside of me!", you said. After a few more thrusts and grunts, he finally climaxes, releasing all of his lukewarm cum inside of you. He collapses on the bed next to your naked body, grinning at you.

"I'm glad I met you this way, (y/n).", he says. "Same here. We should do it again sometime. I mean, if you'd like to.", you replied. "I'd love to.", he chuckled hugging you close, kissing your neck. "Good night, Bri...", you whispered. "Good night love.", he replied, and you both fell fast asleep.