Bring him to me.

She choose him, that is what he remembers, all those years ago. had he ever been innocent, Before the killing, before the blasphemous acts of communion with a Hyuuga Princess? Sure he had little choice in the matter, but at times he asked himself, did he fall too easily? Loyalty, intermixed with servitude was a dangerous tonic.

*Flashback*

Among Naruto were the dregs of society, people no one would miss or notice if they went to "disappear" .

The Hyuga had ties with the Konoha government, or so the whispers spake. Though in the end , it was her the Hyuga Heiress that choose him or rather to say claimed him, he could never forget that very moment when their destinies became intertwined. He was washed stripped, washed, and presented to her with his arms behind his arms restrained behind his back.

She approached him slowly with two guards on each side of her. She took in each and every inch of him with a critical eye she viewed him.

Thoes eyes, like pale silver disks made Naruto recall the moon, he should feel frightened but one an instinctual level he was drawn in by those eyes.

Back to reality,
She spake, her voice was soft, yet firm, not unlike a fabric interwoven with the strength of steel.
"She cleared her throat, what is your name?"
Why the formality, there was nothing formal or even remotely normal about this exchange he was naked under a robe with his hands restrained in shackles behind his back. Now was not the time to be dwelling on such things

"Naruto Uzumaki" he replied

She smiled, if this was in any other situation Naruto would have found her beautiful however his fight or flight response was far too strong to appreciate anything beautiful at this very moment.

How old are you Naruto? She asked with legitimate curiosity. "I am twenty three" he replied, with a sort of feigned disinterest.

Naruto did his best to present himself as without fear, detached , this was one of the few ways he could try to gain control of the situation, after all what else do you have when you are completely powerless?

The questioning continued, rapid fire.

He was uncertain why she was asking him all these questions but somehow on a almost intuitive level he felt that his survival rested on this verbal exchange.

After what felt like an eternity the questioning ceased.

She smiled, "thank you for answering my questions Naruto"

"Bring him to my room, alone", The Heiress spake putting emphasis on the word "alone". But not before dragging a manicured finger, over the side of Naruto's cheek. Suddenly one of the guards nodded.

And this begun the moment that Naruto's destiny was forever changed, forever intertwined.