Chapter 2: The Entrance Exam & First Day of Class

It was the day of the U.A. entrance exam. (Y/N) arrived at the school somewhat early and saw quite a few other people were there, most of them were other applicants like the tall raven-haired boy with glasses that looked a bit strict, but a few were on their way to what appeared to be the office. (Y/N) asked a girl he saw heading that direction what that was about.

(Y/N): "Hey, uh, excuse me, are you another applicant? Do we have to go to the office?"

???: "Oh, um, I don't think so? Sorry, I got in through recommendations and I'm just finishing up, getting my transcripts to the office and stuff."

(Y/N): "Ah, I guess that makes sense... Wait, how does getting in through recommendation actually work?"

???: "Oh! Well, besides a good score on a written test, you need to have recommendations from Pro Heroes that explain why they think you should be admitted into the school."

(Y/N): "Huh... I never knew that you could do that. That's pretty cool- wait, that means you must be pretty amazing to get in through recommendations then!"

???: "O-oh, w-well sure, I guess you could say that. Hehe..." she said with a small blush appearing on her face.

As (Y/N) was about to say something, a message was played through the speakers announcing where the applicants of the entrance exam should head and that orientation starts in 10 minutes.

(Y/N): "Ah, that's my queue. Well, I guess I'll see you around the school if I pass the exam!"

???: "Sure! Good luck!" She said as (Y/N) walked towards the orientation room.

When the teens parted ways, they each had a thought run through their minds.

(Y/N): 'She seemed nice...'

???: 'He was kinda cute...'

================================================================================

Timeskip to after the exam as it's pretty obvious (Y/N) will pass in this kind of story.

================================================================================

          A couple of weeks have passed since the U.A. entrance exam, and (Y/N) awaited the results. He wondered how Midoriya had done on the test, especially since as far as he knew, Midoriya was Quirkless. When his doorbell rang, (Y/N) received the package and opened it to find a... 'what is that?', (Y/N) thought. He checked the object for a bit until he gave it a little bump and it turned on. It turned out to be some sort of hologram where All Might himself congratulated him on being accepted into U.A. (Y/N) wasn't too surprised he managed to get in, but he still rejoiced.

(Y/N):  "Mom... Dad... Dante... I wish you could see me now..." (Y/N) quietly wept.

(Y/N) ended up falling to sleep having conflicting feelings. Being very happy about his acceptance to U.A., but broken over not being able to share the moment with his family.

================================================================================

          The first day of class finally arrived. (Y/N) arrived at the school, entering the big H-like building and looked for where Class 1-A was when he suddenly fell to his backside after bumping into someone.

(Y/N):  "Oh shit! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention" He said, standing up and offering the other student a hand.

???:  "N-no, it's ok, I wasn't paying much attention myself". A feminine voice spoke.