Moonlight

Btw, for the picture(I forgot to color it in) the sleeves on the girl were supposed to be a dark shade of pink.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A deep, dark blue, and majestic dragon soars through the night, it's wingspan as vast as the starry night sky it flies under. 

The moonlight itself graces its presence, it's silvery rays arcing off the form that is almost fully eclipsing it.

 Hundreds of feet below him lays a girl on the grass, and the creature descends towards her.

She opens dark brown-almost-black eyes, and upon seeing the dragon, a fang-filled smile spreads across her face as her eyes drain of all color and fill in with a swirling rainbow of pigments. 

She half-way raises her hand as she stands up. A wind picks up around her and she hovers off the ground, small wings on her back flapping gently. She makes her way towards the dragon.

And the dragon itself keens a loud screech, stretching it's large wingspan to catch the winds, and gracefully glides to the ground.

"Hello Moonlight." The girl says fondly, reaching a hand up, and the dragon lowers its head to meet her halfway. Her slightly clawed hands gently grip the dragon's unicorn-like horn on its forehead, the other hand softly petting the snout.

"It's been awhile." She intones, rapturously touching her nose to his. A quiet cry comes from the dragon as she leans back. Her smile is soft and gentle, her voice barely a whisper as her rainbow eyes meet his sky blue ones and she whispers, "But I'm so glad you're okay."