Rewrite Update #2

Six Rewrite Update!

Hey everyone! So first thing's first, you may notice I changed up some things on my profile. I tend to write under the pen name Avery most of the time, so I've changed my profile on here a bit to make it easier to link it with my twitter/ other writing accounts. Don't be scared; it's still me :)

Without being overdramatic, I got some pretty garbage news last week that I have to move out of the flat I'm currently in, so the next couple of weeks are going to be stressful, so I may not be as present as I hope to be in the future.

However, to the main event: Starting in a little over a week, I'm going to start posting the Six Rewrite here on my Wattpad account. Again, it'll be under a new book because I don't want to lose the original. I'm planning on posting another chapter every Thursday starting from next Thursday, so you guys have a set day to look forward to :-)

As always, feedback is really appreciated and I hope you're all as stoked for this as I am!

I hope you're all having a lovely day :)

Until next time, stay nerdy

PS. for those of you reading this note from the Update on Six, I've enclosed the cover for the new book as an extra treat. I hope you guys like it :-)