Chapter 20

Akashi P.O.V

I Slowly raise my head and look around when we stop. I sigh softly feeling the warm air surround us as well as I take in my dimly lit surroundings. Crackling fills the space as I see fires surrounding us, I can only guess we're in the underworld. I sigh and sit up on my knees seeing them walk over to the cage and untie Tetsuya and practically throw him onto the floor. I frown softly and look back at Rida and my frown deepens seeing her face directed at the floor.

Laughter soon fills the space as I look back at him seeing Pesuto laughing at Tetsuya as he lays lifeless on the floor. "Oh how pitiful you look" He says, Sending a taunting smirk my way "And this one," He says kicking Tetsuya "How..Disappointing, Thought you'd last longer. Thought you were gonna kill me" He kneels down next to him. He stays quiet for a few seconds before letting out a long sigh "We'll Akuma has no use for you anymore," He looks up and nods at the demons surrounding him "Do whatever you want to him. Take them to Akuma"  

"No"I whisper to myself before trying to get out the cage "No!" I yell grabbing the bars. I look up at him as he laughs at me Slowly leaning down to face me.

"Its Fun. Seeing a creature like you struggle" He laughs causing me to spit at his face. He growls loudly and grabs my throat through the bars, I gasp softly "Thats what You're pathetic mother did right before I killed her!" He snap throwing me back. I growl and try to get up only to have a hand paced on my shoulder, pulling me down. I turn to see Rida holding me back.

"Dont" She whispers "You'll get hurt"

"Dont you fucking touch me" I snap pushing her hand away. I tense as the cage begins to move again. I lean back and watch as some demons drag Tetsuya away. I close my eyes and sigh softly.

As soon as we arrive we get pushed into a big cage. I growl at the demon and try to eave just as he closes the door. I sigh and look around. Gasping softly as I see everyone else that we had left. I sigh softly and look down.

"Akashi?" Midorima whispers slowly standing up and walking over "Where did you go? You ran off without us" 

Before I can answer him I get cut of my Sumairu "Wheres my brother?" He asks walking over quickly "Who the fuck are these people?" I look up at him and sigh softly

"Hes with them, He passed out" I whisper before my back hits the bars hard as he grabs my collar and shoves me back.

"What?!" He yells "Why did you take him in the first place!" He growls

"They said they would help him. He's too sick. There..There was nothing I can do" I say causing him to punch me in the face

"Fuck you!" He yells tossing me to the floor. "My BABY brother is out there alone!" He screams as his mother tries to calm him down. "You asshole!"

"You don't think I'm hurting too?!" I yell back as I look up at him "I blame myself enough as it is. Fuck YOU" I slowly stand up. I send a glance to his mother, She looks so tired, everyone looks so tired. I sit down on the floor and sigh softly. I look back at the cell door, I'm tired, I'm worried and I don't want to lose him. He's the only one who made me feel, Normal, since my mother.

"Don't you all look pitiful" A deep voice comes from behind the bars. I look over seeing a demon guard, Smiling and laughing "Don't they?"

"They do" A voice comes from behind him as Akuma walks out. "All of them do. Especially that one" He says pointing to the corner of the cell, where a beaten, bruised and bloody male sits. Looking closer I recognize him as Tetsuyas father. I frown softly and turn back to Akuma

The demon guard smiles and raises up his hand, Showing it covered in blood. Akuma laughs "So hes dead?" He asks and smiles "Good" he takes another look at us before walking away.