Chapter 18

He was just in his sweatshirt and underwear. He stripped his sweatshirt off. I started taking my clothes off but he stopped me. "I got this." He said. He lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach. He took my shirt all the way off. He got off of me and walked over to his wallet. He lifted the condom out, and showed it to me.

He slid off his underwear, and put it on. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. I took off my panties, and he entered me.

"Oh god, Nash..." I say.

He chuckled, "Fuck, Mackenzee."

"I love you.." I say running my hand in his hair.

He began kissing my neck leaving love bites. We finally rode out our climaxes, "I love you Kenz." He said lying down next to me.

I snuggled into his chest. "I need to put on some shorts." I said.

"No you don't." He said. I laughed while putting my undergarments back on. I slid a pair of shorts on and a shirt. I looked at the clock, 10:30. Good thing it was Saturday.

"I'm going to go get something to eat." I said and went out of my room.

I started going down the stairs, "Holy crap...Taylor?" I said under my breath.

"I knew I would see you, pretty girl."

I ran up to him in his arms, dajavu.

I gazed in his beautiful eyes. They weren't like Nash's. They didn't put me in that sort of trance. But, of coarse I was curious to see what it was like. He connected our lips.

"Oh my god." We say at the same time.

I heard my bedroom door open, "shit Nash is coming." I said. "hide!" I whisper. I shoved him in the closet.

"Hey babe." He said. Finally fully dressed kinda. He was only in a sweatshirt and his underwear.

"It's been a good morning, hasn't it?" He said kissing my forehead.

I smirked, "Haha yeah." I said.

We went into the kitchen, "What's for breakfast??" He said.

"I was thinking strawberry waffles and eggs."

"You know it!" He said sitting down at the island. I smiled and got the waffles out of the freezer and plopped them into the toaster. Then I got the eggs out of the refrigerator, turned on the oven, and got a skillet.

I finished the eggs and waffles, and put them on the plates.

"You did good babe, ya did good." He said.

I laughed. Dang it, I forgot about Taylor in the closet. I quickly texted him that he could come out and pretend like he had been sleeping in the guest room.

But shit, he came only in his underwear and no freakin shirt. He always made me melt without a shirt. "Hey guys." He said in a sleepy voice. Damn he's good at acting.

"Hey what are you doing here?!" I lied getting up and giving him a hug.

"Good acting." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and walked back over where I had been sitting, next to Nashy Poo.

Nash was already done eating. "Holy crap!" I said looking at his plate. "Looks like I have one less dish to clean!" I said. I put the dishes in the in the dish washer.

"Are you guys ready for MagCon New York?" Taylor asked.

"I guess." I said.

"Yeah. I'm going to go take a shower! Brb." Nash said and kissed me on the cheek.

He ran upstairs. And as soon as Taylor heard the door shut, he ran up to me and started kissing my face everywhere! "Taylor, Taylor stop!" I said.

He finally stopped, "I'm dating Nash, and I know I said that we would go to the movies but I don't want to leave Nash." I said pushing him off.

Nash-

I went to the closet and grabbed a towel, then I heard Mackenzee talking.

"I know but Mackenzee I really like you.." Taylor said.

"I used to like you, but that was then. I love Nash, and that's now." Hearing her say that made me smile.

"Please Mackenzee, I...I love you." I heard those words come out of Taylor's mouth.

"Oh my god Taylor, why don't you understand? I don't like you more than a friend. You're like a brother, not a boyfriend. I'm sorry but maybe you should just leave."

I giggled lightly.

Then I heard a bang, and him whispering.

I crept down the stairs, looking into the kitchen...

•••••••

Ohh cliffhanger😱

Sorry!!

Omg I'm so sorry for not

Updating.

I've had dance and school and all that stuff.

I actually have been working on this

Chapter a lot so

I hope you guys enjoy it.✌️

HAPPY READING!!