-FIVE-

mine

-chars pov-

     I messed up the best thing in my life by being stupid. why? why?

                         andi💜

hey are you flying out tomorrow? you can stay at my house if you stay for a bit.

                         yeah I got my ticket last night, I'm staying for a couple of days. I really need to get out of la. love you babes!

can't wait, we were thinking of having a picnic after we visit him. love you too honey!

sounds good. bye andi

bye char<3

I decided to start packing my bags, tomorrow around 8ish I was going back to Brooklyn. Tomorrow is lukes birthday and we all promised to visit him on his birthday. So far every year we have, none of us forgetting.

Once I finished packing my bags i took a short shower. after my shower I decided to go to sleep, I had to get up early anyways.

   "NEXT FLIGHT TO BROOKLYN NEW YORK IS BOARDING NOW!" I head towards the gate, a frown placed on my lips. I really miss luke.

                        james💘

                               hey j, can you pick me up from the airport in an hour?

yeah sure. can't wait to see you c.

me too. okk see u in an hour j!

I put my phone away and closed my eyes, my thoughts about zach slowly crowding my mind. I'm still so in love with him, I can't get him off my mind.

"have a great day!" I smile at the flight attendant as I exit the plane. I look around the airport for James. "CHAR JONES." I turn around, James was standing there with his arms wide open. I drop my bag and run into his arms. "I missed you so much." After our hug we grab my bag and walk to his car.

"We're going to andis." I nod as we drive towards the familiar house, while James and I moved out of Brooklyn she stayed. Something about not wanting to leaving the memories behind.

-authors note-

      this chapter sucks but I was busy this weekend, we had a dance so.

      also pretty sure my crushes best friend likes me so haha love that lmao.