Seven Deadly Sins

A/N: This is my first smut chapter. This chapter isn't going to be extremely smut. It won't be too distasteful for you non-smut lovers out there. For all my smut lovers out there, don't worry, it's coming soon... Also, my pictures aren't showing up so I'm mad.

 Also, my pictures aren't showing up so I'm mad

This is it...

  Taehyung lead me down an alley not too far from the park. Scared, I looked at my surroundings, not as terrified as I would if it were night time. At least the light showed through this dim-lit alley, yet the shadows made it colder. I shuddered, making Taehyung turn to me. I looked up to meet his gaze.

  "Are we there yet?" I asked like a whiney child.

  "No, but this will have to do," he sighed. I didn't know where he was originally planning to take me, but I'm guessing I'd prefer this better.

   "We're here," I said. "Now what?"

  "Now," he spoke, walking slowly towards me. "We talk." I was outraged. He made me walk all the way here just to talk. He could've just taken me somewhere private at the park instead! I was furious, and my face clearly illustrated my anger towards him. He chuckled lightly at my expression. 

  I, however, was not.

  "What did you want to talk about," I angrily asked. "What was so important, that you had to talk, dragging my ass over here?" I finished. He walked closer to me, pinning me against the cold brick wall. He leaned in, his hot breath touching the skin against my neck, traveling up to my ear. 

  "About us," he seductively whispered. Confused, I asked back, "What do you mean, us?"

A/N: *WARNING* The slight smut part of this chapter is going to begin. This part is 16+, so if you do not wish to read this part, you may skip this and wait until the next chapter. Although, you might miss part of the storyline.

   His hands glided up and down my waist, lustful and needy. I looked into his dark eyes, showing the same expression from the fan meet. I was scared, yet excited. "So what about 'us'," I asked, trying my best to be flirtatious, too. He responded with a devilish smirk.

  He's traveled his hands from my waist up to my breasts. Shocked by his actions, I let out a soft moan. I quickly covered my mouth hoping another one wouldn't come out. "No need to be shy," he assured me. "I wanna hear you."

  "Loud. And. Clear."

  He continued until I was on the verge of becoming a moaning mess. However, I wanted to tease him a bit, silencing myself to the best of my ability. Noticing my long silence, he tried harder and harder.

  But I wasn't going to break that easily...

  "Princess," he huskily huffed out. "You're being a very naughty girl." he ended, not smirking, but grimacing very much so. Out of fear, I obeyed his command and moaned loudly for him from the pleasure he was giving me.

  It was really nice, so much it was making me wet. I was soaked. Luckily he didn't notice because I was wearing a skirt long enough so he wouldn't see. He kisses on my neck became rough and dominant, his grip on my chest tighter. It was overwhelming but pleasurable.

  While reciving this attention, a thought popped into my head.

  What if someone were to hear us?

  I stopped moaning and began to try to push him off. Oddly enough, I succeeded. When he got off my body, he gave me a very confused look.

  "What was that for?" he exclaimed. I turned away, shy at the fact of what we were doing just now.

  "What if someone heard us, Taehyung?" I worried. He rolled his eyes at my statement. He rushed backed to me.

  "Then let them hear," he responded in a soft tone of voice. I wasn't sure at first, but then I decided to take action.

  "I would love to," I began. "But maybe you should take me out first." His eyes widened at the words that came out of my mouth. He fumbled with his jacket trying to get his phone out and succeeded. He then unlocked it to go into his phone app. I proceeded to do the same.

  We exchanged numbers, and boy was I happy! It finally didn't feel awkward between us now. But come to think of it, did it ever really? I shook it off. He then rushed out of the alley turning back to me to say farewell as I did the same.

 He then rushed out of the alley turning back to me to say farewell as I did the same

  Coming back home, I felt as though I accomplished something. Something great. Although, being in the alleyway, out in the open, made me felt uneasy. Whatever though, I just befriend my bias. At least now I won't be so tense around him.

Lust.

A deadly sin indeed.

~ ??? P.O.V ~

  Taehyung

  Taehyung...

  Tsk, tsk, tsk.

  Hasn't anyone taught you how to be discreet?

  Maybe others will learn from your mistake...

Edited

I know it says unedited right now, but I'll probably edit it so it can have pictures. I'm back to my regular long chapters. Those previous two chapters could've been longer, or I could've just put them together.

Anyways, I won't sit here and bicker about my mistakes. However, I would like to make a short announcement. I've been wanting to do a Q&A for quiet some time now. Although my book only has around 88 reads, I would like for you all to know me better. Comment down below questions you've been meaning to ask me. Until then my lovely readers.

Thank you!