✧18✧

LEXI'S POV

we pulled up to zach's driveway and got out of the car .

music was alr blasting through the speakers outside of the house .

we walked in and zach was already wasted ,
he walked up to all us and slurred out , "gooooo crazzzzyyyy , go stuupiddd."

charles laughed , "u heard the man , leggo crew."

i tried to look for the birlems but i couldn't find them anywhere

gc !
lexi: hey joey & sophia where r u guys

sophia: downstairs by the pool table

i walked downstairs with kenzie and lily to try to find the siblings until i stopped and saw lexi drew on joeys lap .

i didn't feel sad , just angry and that's exactly what showed on my face .

joey looked up and caught my eye, he quickly removed himself from lexi and walked up to me .
"hey i-"
"save it joey, was that y u didn't answer my texts? you were hanging out with her ?" i pointed at lexi drew who had a smirk on her face .

lexi drew all of a sudden came up to me, "im warning you, i always get the guys i want ."

"what?" joey looked up confused .

"oh are you warning me now, funny. lemme just write that on my long list that i don't give a fck about ."

i didn't noticed people gathering around us until i saw my old friend group and my ex, jacob .

greattttt i thought .

lexi drew never liked attention so she shot me a glare and walked over to what i thought were my so called best friends back then .

"oh and by the way lexi, the zoo called ."
i said

"huh?" she turned around .

"they want you back in the cage now." i turned around & went upstairs desperately in need of a drink .

CHRISTINES BS;
this chapter was yucky but party pt.2 next chapter 🥵🥵