SHREK 2 BUT ITS KLANCE AGAIN

Lance and keith are enjoying living married life in a smelly swamp that Lance sprayed with febreez. It did not work and that upset Lance greatly.

One day a fancy man with a trumpet showed up in their swamp. Keith shrieked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY-" Lance intruptted "our" Keith nodded"-OUR SWAMP!" The trumpet man played some smooth jazz and repiled "I have a message from the king Shrio."
Lance said "ohhhhhh yeah my dad."
Keith blinked "oh okay."
The trumpet man played some more jazz and said "The king would like you to visit."
Keith said confused "do you have to play jazz everytime?" The trumpet man played some jazz and said with fear in his eyes "yes."
"Oh."
Lance answered "Well i guess we gotta go to visit the folks then."
Keith groaned "MUST WE?"
"Yes mullet man."
"Ugh."

They headed off to the kingdom And pidge third wheeled. Pidge shrieked
"ZIPPY ZOO ZAM ARE WE THERE YET?"
Keith sighed "nope."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Now?
"NOPE."
"NOW?"
"WE JUST LEFT!"
Pidge rolled her eyes
"Yeah but are we there yet?" Keith slapped pidge "I WILL KICK YOU OUT IF YOU KEEP ON TALKING."
Pidge shutted up for a while.

Finally they arrived after many fights, a trip to the spa and an attack from an angry wolf who stole their crisps.
Lance and keith got out of the carriage. Pidge had been forced to walk for the last hour. Cause she pissed keith off.

Meanwhile King Shrio and Adam were waiting for return of their son,Lance. They'd been told that their son had been rescused by his true love and were excited to meet this man.

As Keith and Lance arrived, King shrio spotted keith and gasped. He saidto his husband "HE'S HALF GALRAN ADAM."
Adam nodded "i see that."
Shrio went on a rant about it.
Adam noticed something odd about his husband but didn't say anything.

Lance ran to his parents "DADS!"
Adam gave him a hug while Shrio casually nodded to keith. Shrio said "So lance, this is...?"
Lance explained "this is my husband Keith," Shrio asked blunty "he's half galra right?"
"Yeah."
"Oh um okay." Keith could tell Shrio wasn't happy about that by shrio's forced smile and glaring eyes.

They had a horfic dinner,
It was full of racism.
Pidge screeched "ZIMMY ZOO ZAM"
9 times.
Twas awful.

Keith said to lance after dinner "i think your parents dislike me, especially Shrio."
Lance looked up "Really? I guess it could be that he was captured by galrans and tortured by them."
Keith frowned "But that's racist."
Lance shrugged.
Keith glared "isn't it?"
"Keef you're taking this way too personal."
Keith gasped offended " I AM NOT!"
Lance rolled his eyes "and you call me a drama king."
"You are."
"How dare you."
"You're acting like a-"
"OH GO ON SAY IT."
"LIKE A GALRA!"
"WELL SORRY SWEETHEART THAT AIN'T NEVER GONNA CHANGE, AND YOU'VE GOT YOUR ALTEAN IN YOU TOO!"
Lance glared at him and walked off. Keith inhaled cause marriage is hard.

Lance went to the balcony cause he's dramatic and sighed.
SUDDENLY A WOMAN WITH WHITE HAIR AND A WRINKY FACE APPEARED AND SAID "hello, I'm honvera." Lance gasped.
Honvera said "I'm your fairy godmother."
"OH, well, i don't really need that, I'm pretty happy." Said Lance.

Honvera broke into song with a dramatic dance routine.
It was impressive but unnecessary like most random dance routines.

Lance screamed "STOP. PLEASE. NO THANKS, I'M GOOD."
Honvera gasped "but-"
Keith then entered "hey lance I'm-who the hell is that?"
Lance studdered "I-this is apparently my fairy godmother,"
Honvera scowled "hello."
Keith raised his eyebrows "why is she here?" Honvera repiled "to fix all your husband's problems, like you." Keith gasped "RUDE, AWFUL, YOU ARE AWFUL, I HATE YOU, YOU'RE A PROBLEM, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
Lance put his head in his hands cause his husband just "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" for 2 minutes.
Honvera sighed "Mr keith I'm sorry to say but you're not exactly royal material, you're half galran, you might be accepted being fully galran or full human, but not half."
Lance muttered "that's just rude." Keith inhaled "whatever we don't need your fairy magic GOODBYE!" Keith stormed out.
Honvera glanced at Lance and handed him a card "happiness is only a tear drop away," she then disappeared.
Lance sighed and put the card on the table and went to bed.