My first day-_-

( there will be gramma mistakes )

Hi I'm Y/N, I'm 18 and I'm normal. Well most of the time, sometimes I can be a bitch, especially if you cross me *smirks*. Anyway I have to start at a new school. And I'm so excited, SIKE i don't really care.
Okay, so today is my first day of a new school " Y/N!! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" My dad yelled, from down stairs. " I'M COMING " i yelled back, I took on my clothes and packed my stuff then I went downstairs, when I came down i meet an very impatient dad, I looked at the time " shhhhiiiit!! I'M LATE" I yelled and run out of the house, while i can hear my dad laughing his ass off. I get on my motorcycle and drive off, when i get to the school every single student of the school looks at me, I took off my helmet and everybody was jungshook. (sorry I forgot to tell I look very good and I have a beautiful dress on) I smirk and walk the guys of the school looks like hungry dogs, I began to giggle at one of the guys who faints. Then I saw a familiar face "HOBIIII". You run to him, jump and wrap your legs around his waist he was almost about to fall,  but he is strong enough to hold you, a smile form on his lips and causes confusion by all the guys and girls. " hi nugget " he says and sets you down you give him a tight hug. He lets go off you and says " your skirt is to short " you hit the back off his head and he just laugh with you, then turns to his friends and says..." this is...".