0 - system and host

《It was a chilly cold night and the place where I was working seems quite today, no customers at all. The clock ticks at 8.30 my shift is now over but Ria is still not here, now that I think about it I didn't see them this morning are they slacking? Oh no manager will be angry, I better not find them slack or else I'll smack there head each. Looking around it is okay to leave right? I mean there is no one here so no worries. I convinced myself besides my shift is over going to the 'for staff only' room I began to change my clothes. I feel chills in my spine as the hair in my back stood up, I look towards the door cautiously I then look around my surroundings there was nothing. But why do I feel like someone is watching, hurriedly I put on my clothes. I need to get out of here and tell manager that my shift is now over and bid good bye, but suddenly the lights turned off a black out? Now that is rare. Nervous and frightened as I am began to search for my bag so I could get out of her quickly but the thing is I can't find it. Agra screw this forget about the bag I feel eyes on me now. I wanna cry, I build my courage to speak up "H-hey guys! Is this a prank if it is I don't like it one bit stop it!" Shutting a bit I shouted. It was silent for a moment when a loud bang was heard that scared and freaked me out tears are already falling from my eyes, wu wu wu. Crawling because my legs had turn jelly on me I have no choice, I look at the gap on the door when I see something no--- it was someone--Ziizizizzik- thunder boom causing to light up the room for a sec but I clearly saw it, there was someone there staring at me. Frozen on spot I managed to voice out "w-who a-a-are you!". The door slowly opend creating a creeeeek sound, those blood shot eyes slowly come closer. Another thunder boomed, I saw its face it was horrifying face of a disfigured beast with sharp razor blood teeth "Ahhhhhvggggagaha"------》

"What? No! Why did you turn it off?!" Ryan who was serious watching the new DVD he bought a few weeks ago when suddenly TV turned black. "Can't you see the twins are scared as shit, I mean look at them, there going to have nightmares tonight if they keep watching!" Yelled Ryan's older brother.

Looking at the twins who are hugging each other tightly while sobbing from fear "ah he he...sorry🙏" apologising from his mistake he really did blame himself while his older brother look at him"shish😤... stop watching horror movies, if you want, watch it by yourself!"

"Ryan dear~! Can you come here for a sec" called his mother from the kitchen "coming!" He responded as he stands up and walk towards the kitchen. "Here I need you to buy all of this in the list" giving him the list and the money, his mother patted his head and started to push him towards out side the house before closing the door, it happened all too fast that Ryan haven't have the time to react "H-hey what about my shoes! Ufff" he said when suddenly a two pairs of sneakers went flying on his face.

Now that he is out side he can no longer reject the idea so he just wore his sneakers and walk away. The super market is just 15 min walk from here to there.

_____________________________

"System 296! Please go to the main desk to get your new host info, thank you" said the speaker. A fluffy pure white glowing puff ball with two cute ears started to shape shift as the puff ball glows into a small child that is no older than 10. He has a cute face but lack the emotion, he started to walk towards one of the door which is a white wooden door with the name plate 'main desk' opening he walk in and closed the door behind him.

"I am system 296 who is my new host" it wasn't a question or anything, he isn't even interested. A woman like cyborg gave him a zircom gemstone.

This gemstone is like a projector that gives the basic info of the host and also an object that notifies the system's update and announcement from the higher ups and to communicate with other systems basically a smartphone, but this gemstone will disappear like dust if the host failed or finished there requirements.

System 296 tap the gemstone twice as it projected the info of his new host.

====
NAME: Ryan Gosroy

AGE: 18

GENDER: Male

ABOUT THE HOST:

Ryan Gosroy is an 18 year old teenager who is sometimes lazy and at the same time a hard working boy, a genius yet at the same time dumb. Likes to play detective and be reckless, he especially loves pizzas and sweets and can eat anything that is edible. Sometimes says weird stuff that doesn't make sense, a weird kid.

==========

System 296: "what's a pizza?"

Walking away towards the white door he come out from, he is now in an endless space where only a wooden door is present wait for his host.

_________________

Ryan just finished buying the groceries and he was now walking home when he absent mindedly walk to somewhere else instead.

Like popping a bubble he found himself in a construction site where no one seems to be in. He was about to walk away when something caught his interest.

A ten stacked box of fresh pizza.

The delicious aroma of the pizza attack is nose just like fighting with the gravity, there were two options 1; ignore the lovely ten box of pizza because it is not his and just continue to walk 2; grab and eat it while no one is watching. Of course he would choose the latter, that is coming from the pizza lover himself.

He was about to snatch it when the ten lovely stacked pizzas avoided his hands. Ryan who is hypnotized by the lovely pizzas didn't even notice the stack of pizzas flouting in the air leading him inside the building then into the wooden door.

Ryan now inside, the door behind him shut and disappeared without a trace, Ryan doesn't care all his attention is on the delicious ten stacked pizzas he began his feast not caring about his surroundings.