Intro 1

[EDIT]
Mann I haven't touched this book for Months. Since this is already in draft  I just continued it adding and deleting some wird here and there.

Ohhh~ who have read "Dear door" and "Blood Link"? Seriously these babies are my fav👁👄👁. Anyone know "The president's pet is cold" found it on tiktok and I was interested but I can't find it in Google 😭

By the way this is Ryan in chibi form done this even before I started the book. I didn't bother to make any more changes on this draft.

You could say this is recent. It needs eyes...

And thank you for reading this book😁😘

::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello.
Fluffy_the_fox here😊
I am just going to introduce the protagonist and the system and some sketches I made and imagined them to be! Hope you like.
But for some reason I can't paste the sketches I draw! Why wattpad😭
Anyway back to the topic.

Name: Ryan

Age: 18. But currently 8

Gender: Male

About this person: Ryan is an observant person, he is lazy yet hard working. A glutton, he can eat anything that is edible, he super duper love pizza and sweets. A genius yet dumb at the same time. Likes to play detective and is super reckless, he can be weird at times and say weird stuff.

Likes: pizza, sweets, food, his big family, guns, being detective, mystery, riddles, ancient stuff.

Dislike: no pizza, nothing to eat, sacrifices.

________________________

Name: system 296; real name ???

Age: 10(<---appearance, mentally older)

Gender: Male

About this person: ???

Likes: ???

Dislikes: ???

So yeah system is a mysterious being you'll just have to find it out. I also have another sketch of Ryan and system. I also have a sketch of system's human form but I will reveal that when system decided to transform in his human form. If wattpad lets me paste images.

And oh, Ryan's body will be an 8 year old through out the whole story and will never grow because of some malfunction.

And...this is not bl just so you know I ain't good at that...but reading them that is😏..... screw that! Imma make this bl but Ryan is a matchmaker. Ryan X Pizza 4ever hehe.

You know what, screw those so called sketches ! I'll just paste images that I think that suit what I imagined them to be.

I imagine Ryan's appearance to have brown hair and honey brown eyes that would be his appearance throughout the story.

Ryan.