Time for bed (Chapter 6)

Y/N's P.O.V.

As I was still blushing while I was giggling, I have notice that it's getting dark outside and realized it's night time.

"It's night time.." I mumbled as I look at at the window.

As I look at the window, Rainbow was behind me and realized that he's smirking for some reason. As I look behind me, Rainbow hugs me really tightly that I hugged him back, but as we hugged, Rainbow carries me to his bedroom and sets me down on the bed. I wasn't sure what Rainbow is doing but whatever.

"W-What are you?" I asked Rainbow.

"Oh, my Y/N~ I was taking you to my bedroom to sleep. Since its night time, I wanted you to stay here for the night!~" He smiles happily.

"Okay!" I replied as I was getting comfy on the bed and putting blankets on me.

As I was putting the blankets on me, Rainbow was laying next to me. I wasn't sure what's Rainbow doing but I pretended to be asleep and see what will happened next with Rainbow.

As I was pretending to be asleep, I feel Rainbow's arms around me and he starts to snuggles me.

"R-Rainbow?" I woke up and shocked that Rainbow snuggles me.

"Oh Good, you finally stop pretending to sleep!" Rainbow laughs.

"Why are snuggling me?" I asked while blushing, trying not to get embarrassed.

"Why not?" Rainbow shrugged. "I wanted to show you how much I really care about you, Love!~"

"Y-You care about me?" I asked.

"Of course! You're the greatest human being I ever met!~" Rainbow smiled.

I smiled back at Rainbow and tries to be comfortable on the bed with him. He such a good snuggler. As I was blushing for having Rainbow snuggles me, I snuggle him back and Rainbow has kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Y/N~" Rainbow cooed and went to sleep.

"Goodnight, Rainbow~" I look at him while giggling.

As I look at Rainbow, I was giggling at Rainbow sleeping because he's so cute when he's asleep, as I stop looking at Rainbow, I went to sleep while snuggling Rainbow. I was feeling happy while I'm asleep.

---------------------------------------

Rainbow's P.O.V.

As I was asleep, I feel Y/N was snuggling me. I was blushing during in my sleep and smiles.

This is the best tea party I ever had even though it's perfect or not. I was very happy to have Y/N to go to my tea party, I appreciated Y/N for that reason. 

-------------------------------------

End of Chapter 6, I'm going to take a break from writing fanfics like this.

Thank you for reading this even tho I'm trying to write a fanfic.

Sorry about having the same image