Part 3 - Finally they meet or not

Rising Star

Harshad: Nanz I am asking again...Are u Sure?....

Nandini: Harsh please I will do it....I have seen many models doing it...so what's the big deal....

so what's the big deal

(Nandini's attire).....

Harshad : Ok....Now We have to move to the pool....

Nandini: (Thought)...oh God Pool!....

Every crew member move towards the pool....

Nandini:(thought) Nandu u can do it....just breathe....

Harshad:So be ready u have to take a dip....and....

Nandini :one sec....( with hesitation)   Are u Sure Harsh....it's such an expensive swim suit....why should we wear it in pool and damage it....

Harshad : (Sarcastically) Darling that's why it is called swim suit....U are not going to party to take care of its beauty....

Nandu pouted hearing this....

Harshad's phone start ringing....

Harshad: Wait until I finish the call.....Just dip ur leg in the water for now.....

Nandini : (thought) There's nothing to worry it's just the water...

She just close her eyes  her father's words ringing in her ears....Without thinking twice she jumped into the pool....

As soon as she reach the water she become numb an unknown fear engulfed inside her....

Nandini's pov

Cold...it was really cold....I was sinking deeper into darkness.... Why wasn't anyone come to rescue me?...Have they all forgotten about me?...My eyes it's becomes heavy....

End of pov

Manik's pov

After the meeting I reached Rising star....it's quite a calm and quiet place...but god...there is no network so I moved to the pool side...but wait what is it in there....when I look closer I see it's a girl....oh my no one is there..I can't simply watch this...I jump into the water...

I got hold of her....wow she is so soft...like a little doll....wait why is she not responding....oh my..she just fainted....

Why wasn't anyone helping her?...

I come up with her and scold the first man I saw....I don't care about my status...she was drowning.... I can't think about anything else....I don't even know who is she...but when I saw her drowning I feel a sudden fear...fear of losing someone...and where the hell is this cabir?....

End of Pov

Cabir: Are u alright Manik ?....

Manik : Yes...but send a doctor to check on the girl.....

He turn around but there is no one ....

Manik : Where did she go?...

Nandini's pov

My head it's hurting.... What's this?...I saw a man scolding someone...I can't stand here anymore....my head will burst....I slowly stand up and walk to the dressing room...

Night time:  Hotel Shandaar

Manik's pov

Why didn't she try to save herself ?...the water is just by her neck ?....

I can't believe she dashed off after I saved her....Not even a thanks?...I ruined my suit for her.....

Some one shaking my hand who the hell is that..oh it's my date for today...

End of pov

Nita: Mr malhothra ?...

Manik : Please call me manik beautiful.....

Nita: Manik....About our next shoot I think I can do it....

Manik : So just contact cabir darling.... And I see what can I do for u?...

Nita : It's more than what u can do manik....its my chance to do something for u...my room is just upstairs...what's say?....

Manik : Maybe another time....

By this he walk out of the hotel...

Cabir is waiting outside for him...

Cabir : Leaving early ?...not waiting for dessert....

Manik : I'm not in the mood...

Cabir: Oh like that....

Manik : Did u manage to find anything about her?....

Cabir : Nandini Murthy...Daughter of Akash Murthy..the owner of Rising star Enterprises.... Her father suffered from stroke a year ago,when his investment went horribly wrong.... And she took over immediately after she graduated....

Manik got inside the car along with cabir...

Manik: (in mind) if she is the owner ,why was she modelling in swim suit...Not that I was complaining... She look hot and cute in it....

A small smile broke on his face....

Manik: (in mind) it was just a split second, but it felt like time had stopped when I held her in my arms.it felt familiar...Those big doe shaped eyes had claimed me once.but where?....(sighed)and why can't I get her out of my head?....

A beautiful day ended like this.....

Precap:Dinner with family......