Chapter 11.2

{{ Before we start this program, I encourage every peeps to read my story:
(( https://www.wattpad.com/702818035-shklance-reed900-ereri-spamano-angels-of-freedom  ))
If you wanna see teacher/singer Lance in on a spy assignment with sheith's help then I hope you'll read it. I hope you love it.}}  

Lance opened his eyes with a start, a light hovering his eyeballs. "what the fuck.." he grumbled, hands trying to shake the restrains he now noticed. "Where the fuck am I-?" 

His eyes widened when he saw non-other than the haggard witch everyone hated on leaning down on him with a flashlight on her hand. Her eyes glowed stark white, her purple skin was wrinkly, her long white hair unkempt inside her hooded cloak. Lance's body began to tremble when he noticed the danger he is currently in. 

"Rise and shine, blue paladin." She says, her voice cranky and hoarse. The said boy gulped before smiling falsely at her. "Sup, Haggar." He voices out, as if they were old friends, the said witch frowned for a second before cracking a small smirk. 

"Nothing much, how about you?" She challenged, taking a small step back to get one of her supplies. Lance tries to look over to see anything to get rid of the restrains. 

"So, darling... do you know why you are here today?" she asks, Lance ignored her remembering the child he tried to save. 

"where's the child.." he asks, still quite dazed, from his bruises when he was hit on the head.  Haggar smiled as she puts a packaged blue blood down next to Lance's IV. "Oh the Axesian Princess?" She asks, before pointing on a vertical table beside them and Lance lost all his color seeing the one strapped in it. 

It was the little Princess.

Almost drained to the bone. 

Her cheeks were sunken,  eyes dark and hollow, her green complexion were pale and her usual blue lips were a pale purple. IV's were from all parts of her, and a big ass tube filled with light green glowing liquid was beside her.  

"Oh my god.." Lance whispered, horrified by what they have done to the poor child.  "How long was I've been here?" he stutters, staring at the child. "2 days." she politely said, looking at the her work before glancing back Lance. 

"Don't worry about her, her time's almost over anyway." The witch said, Lance felt his body trembling in anger and fear. 

"Oh my dear God, please, please, let her live. Don't drain her!" he says, trying to pull out his restrains, anything that will save the little girl. 

"Oh deary.." she cackled before staring at him directly.  "Don't worry about her.." she says, before taking out a huge ass knife. "Worry about yourself." 

She sinks down the knife directly on his forearm and Lance screams in pain. Haggar takes a microscope before taking a look on his genetic make-up. 

"Interesting." she cackles.

---

He doesn't know how many days he has been there, his body was filled with wounds and scars. He doesn't know what was happening but it was becoming apparent that Haggar was doing something to his body, alternating his genetic make-up or etc, If that was even possible. 

The princess that was there by his side earlier was wheeled out, her body drained with life and was somewhat resembling a stick or a dried mummy. Lance mourned for her, he couldn't even save her, the poor little princess. Whisked away from her home only to be drained from everything.  

He was such a useless bitch. He can't even help his team mates and now, he can't even protect someone as precious as the Exeka's Princess! He let out a sob, as the Galrasoldiers wheeled her away. 

He was so useless, he deserves to die.

---

"Oh deary, don't be so down." she says, feigning concern. before taking a large butcher knife before slamming it down to something he can't take a glance on.  He wanted to annoy the bitch until she tosses him aside however..she was so.. stubborn and only laughs as her reply.  

He tried to trade places with the girl only for him to fail, even him escaping was shit. 

"Anyway.." she claps, before placing the butcher knife down. 

"How would you like your curse to be like?" the woman said, tracing her dirty and clammy fingers on his chest.

"How about not feeling anything,Miss." Lance sassed, rolling his eyes tiredly at his captor. 

"Well, that can be arranged." she said, before clapping her hands once again. She placed something beside him near his legs, something he couldn't see. 

"You know what's the best option for you, deary?" she says, Lance stared at her questioningly, his body tired and his eyes drooping. He was honestly so exhausted screaming in pain.. The thought quickly diminishes when he saw the item she had on her hand. Blue blood again. 

"Since I've altered your genetics, its best to have you drained on your human .... essence and replace you with a new one." she says, before connecting it to his IV. 

Lance shivered in fear. 

"A painless fusion.." she says, smiling before she pulls up the severed head of his donor. Lance screamed. 

It was King Alfor's severed frozen head. 

She cackles once again before inserting a small chip on his open wounded leg. 

"and.. a tracking device."

---

Lance doesn't remember much, but he knew that the team went busting in, but it was too late. The blood was already in his system. He remembers snippets of Allura's furious face as she saw her father's severed head held in a glass box as if it was a trophy on the medicinal cabinet. He remembered no IVs were attached on him signaling that Haggar got what she wanted. 

He remembered trying to kill Pidge when she was a little too close to his bed untying his hands, before he lunging towards Keith, before tearing apart the leg that held the device. Something Haggar didn't consider, thinking that there would be enough time for the device to settle on his blood stream. 

He remembered having red blood instead of blue.

He remembered clutching Shiro's armor telling him to find the child. 

He remembered being exited (Accompanied) towards Keith's lion. 

He remembered seeing the child princess still somewhat alive and was barely hanging on, being clutched by Shiro's warm body, he doesn't know how she survived but he was glad that she did.

He remembered Allura's grief stricken face. Her body filled with anger as she clutched the glass case towards her chest. Tons of slaves and prisoners now free and being escorted by the other 4 lions. 

He remembered the explosion of the ship.

He then fell into darkness, as Keith placed him towards his chest as he maneuvered red back to the castle.

----

Lance woke up with a start, with all the paladins including Coran staring at him in worry.

-- end of chapter 11--

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

((Sorry for the late shit. I've been busyyyy. Labyu. Also dont forget to read my other book. Please give it a chance. Thank you so much for reading!))