Prologue - The GATE

I saw a few inserts where MC is a nanosuit badass but here... Here you take the role of C.E.L.L. soldier. Good luck after going throught the gate...

( Third Person P.o.V )

Tokyo, Japan

It was a rather beautiful day, especially for a megacorporation like CryNet, buying out more properties and actions while investing in large projects. Don't mistake them for just any corporation that got some money. CryNet are leaders when it comes to investments in all scientistic branches and future technologies.

CryNet sees their employes not as simple workers but also investment, they scout out any talented person and recruit them, ensuring their further work to be the best. CryNet's specialists created a few weapons and better armor then around the world and armed their trained soldiers and spec ops with them creating CryNet Enforcement and Local Logistics. C.E.L.L. is a private army that works right under CryNet's director board.

Each CryNet's building is guarded by a small squad of C.E.L.L. operatives, always ready to react in case of terrorist attack to protect CryNet's investments. A patrol was walking on the outside looking around for any possible problems and helping to enforce law in case of troubles and what kind of trouble will come...

A gate appeared in the middle of Tokyo and medieval type warriors attacked civilians. Those warriors were supported by monsters and started to cause havoc on the streets. In quick succession police force was deployed to protect and evacuate citizens. CryNet's board was informed and C.E.L.L's got green light to act...

L's got green light to act

A whole squad of white-clad soldiers armed with SCARs ran out into the streets and ordered police to back off before setting up a defensive perimeter, adding two HMGs to it and a heavy soldier pulled out a grenade launcher for better crowd control

A whole squad of white-clad soldiers armed with SCARs ran out into the streets and ordered police to back off before setting up a defensive perimeter, adding two HMGs to it and a heavy soldier pulled out a grenade launcher for better crowd control. Among them was one in black armor and he called out on the radio.

Commander : This is Commander of Blue Section. Perimeter secured, we're waiting for military. Sections report. Over.

Drab : Drab Section reporting. We've secured the second route but we have a lot of civilians here, they're heading for the palace. We'll be helping with evacuation as long as we can. Over.